2015 Junior Worlds Ladies Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds Ladies Free Skate

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
In Italy it's geoblocked, but RAI-TV won't broadcast it before next week - maybe the highlights and only if they decide to do so. :mad:

Watermelondrea

Final Flight
Nope. I tried the Estonian channel which didn't work, and Hola is officially down. Perhaps I should install Chrome and run Santine's program (thanks S!), but for now it'll be YouTube and all the friendly folks here providing PBP and other colorful commentary!

:biggrin:

Thanks! I'm a little new to this stuff, what's Santines Program??

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
.....um.... so Tyler bombed.... :slink:

They had a clip during warm up of Kori saying something like "relax have fun this is exciting" but Tyler is was clearly nervous. It sounds like she may be at that wants it so bad she is trying to force it and over think it.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I hope it's a good learning experience for Tyler. This should not be seen as the end of the world. It's nice to see Kori was very gracious toward her (as she usually is).

They had a clip during warm up of Kori saying something like "relax have fun this is exciting" but Tyler is was clearly nervous. It sounds like she may be at that wants it so bad she is trying to force it and over think it.

I remember in the Ice Network article that Kori made a comment that Tyler needed to learn to work smarter, not harder. I hope Kori and Co. will help Tyler learn to do that. I hope we'll see her back at summer comps renewed for next season.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Those falls were costly for Tyler. It's hard to come back from 3 points of deductions.

In real terms, she's dropped at least 1 place.

Not what she was hoping for.

And I was not hoping to see a dress like the one that Juni Marie is wearing now! It's wild!!! Far too "busy" a pattern on the top, and the pink skirt part just doesn't go with it!

Skating was good, though. As somebody said earlier, the Gjersem twins will soon have competition!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I hope it's a good learning experience for Tyler. This should not be seen as the end of the world. It's nice to see Kori was very gracious toward her (as she usually is).

Kori really is like The Good Angel to the Bad Angel (aka Nerves). :)

thoakun

Final Flight

I remember in the Ice Network article that Kori made a comment that Tyler needed to learn to work smarter, not harder. I hope Kori and Co. will help Tyler learn to do that. I hope we'll see her back at summer comps renewed for next season.

There should be a Kori in every sport. She can organize. She can put everything in perspective. She can have a great future as a life coach :cheer2:

oleada

Record Breaker
No, sadly. We'll see if Karen can move up and hold on to two.

I'm more concerned about the JGP spots...Karen will need to skate well. I think it's a given the Japanese and Russians will be the top two countries, but Elisabet's SB is higher than hers.