2015 Junior Worlds Ladies Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Junior Worlds Ladies Free Skate

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Yeees :) Lutricia skated very well, I think she has potentional, she has solid jumps and everything else is also very nice, lovely presentation on the ice. Happy for her.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Am I the only one that is finding the music in the arena between routines a bit inappropriate.

Currently playing "All About That Bass" (for the umpteenth time!) Erm, we don't want to start these youngsters thinking about their weight. Just look at Julia Antipova's recent problems.

Another one we've heard a few times is "Love And Sex And Magic". Need I say elaborate any more?

This is a Junior championships. Some age-appropriate music, please!

CaroLiza_fan

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pierce has really shot herself in the foot with this performance. Not sure what the USFSA will do with her next season since this is the 2nd time she bombed at Jr Worlds. Doesn't exactly give them confidence in her ability to get it done when it counts internationally.

Watermelondrea

Final Flight
Am I the only one that is finding the music in the arena between routines a bit inappropriate.

Currently playing "All About That Bass" (for the umpteenth time!) Erm, we don't want to start these youngsters thinking about their weight. Just look at Julia Antipova's recent problems.

Another one we've heard a few times is "Love And Sex And Magic". Need I say elaborate any more?

This is a Junior championships. Some age-appropriate music, please!

CaroLiza_fan

They're not 5 years old but I see what your saying... They should play like some elevator music or Rihanna :D

SamuraiKike

Medalist
TAGLIAPIETRA, Guia Maria ITA

3Lz -2t sequence
3F
2A
Combo Spin
3S - step out
3T, barely saved
3S - 2T tano
CoF Camel
Step Sequence - eternal and to exotic music
2Lz
Layback - bielmann

All done by the numbers but she kinda held it together.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
The US is always geoblocked. It's called CORPORATE GREED.

I would say that it's called capitalism. No more and no less.

I choose not to purchase an icenetwork pass, but IN is entitled to charge a reasonable fee for access to its streaming and archived video. $50 for a whole season is hardly exorbitant.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm within the age range, and I don't find it inappropriate...

They're not 5 years old but I see what your saying... They should play like some elevator music or Rihanna :D

Well, that's the thing about these Junior championships. It is a big age range. So, music like this wouldn't seem as inappropriate to the older ones.

But, I was thinking more about the younger end of the spectrum. I'm not sure who is the youngest in this FS, but we had 13 year olds in the Men's SP earlier.

We don't want to be giving them ideas! ;)

CaroLiza_fan

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Pierce has really shot herself in the foot with this performance. Not sure what the USFSA will do with her next season since this is the 2nd time she bombed at Jr Worlds. Doesn't exactly give them confidence in her ability to get it done when it counts internationally.

Or maybe she'll learn and come back stronger. Imagine, working through adversity!

yyyskate

Record Breaker
towards the end, mixed a tiny bit of beauty song.. oh Asience commercial that is!!
god the music from Asience commencial

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Yeah, what was that music? Must've been Japanese, I recognized it, too.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, the lady who entertained the crowd better than Righini and won the Freestyle Skate battle. Ehm... yeah.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
WORIES, Niki NED

15th after SP
Needs 89.35 to beat

3loop- hand down - 2lo
3Lz- knee down, fall
2A
CoF combo spin with cool positions
2Lz hand down
2F, nasty fall :(
Combo Spin
3S step out
Step Sequence, too simple
2???-2T step out
Layback hardly mantained
39.80 Initial TES

That was a semi disaster, and Im sayin semi because by looking at results from previous group Im afraid there were even bigger disasters before. Nothing really worked here.