Boyang Jin | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
Oh WOW, so this is young boyang at the junior GPF: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x180q3t_jgpf-2013-boyang-jin-sp_sport

Look at what some transitions and choreography can do to his skating:laugh: I'm really impressed and think he has a natural musicality that right now, he just can't back up with Skating Skills. But he certainly is a performer and could become really great. Also, am I wrong or does it seems like his SS were better back then? :laugh:

Yeah you are wrong. But it could be you like that program better than the one he uses now.

icedinn

On the Ice
I should've put "imo" at the end because it wasn't a statement. To me his SS have improved and will keep on and his tango sp shows that.

Eclair

Medalist
I should've put "imo" at the end because it wasn't a statement. To me his SS have improved and will keep on and his tango sp shows that.

Oh okay... I probably also should have added #halfjokingly or something along the line ... I don't really think that his SS were better back then, just when I first saw his JGPF sp I was so surprised by his ice coverage and lines that I half-jokingly said that they looked better than now ... :slink:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker

icekiwi

On the Ice
God only knows how much I would like to see him live:,,(

Me too!!!!!!!

One day ......hopefully. I am saving up hard for that trip.

p/s Big thanks to those who have already posted about Boyang's practice at worlds. Please keep all of Boyang's reports coming!!! Thank you so much.

Go Boyang!!! :cheer2:

Last edited:

Eclair

Medalist
Dos anyone know if there's a Boyang fan twitter/ fb / youtube accound that uploads lots of Boyang videos and stuff? That would be really appreciated! ;)

Eclair

Medalist
Super Random, but as Yuzu was in the airport in this news clip, he's holding his earphones and saying 'Boyang...' something, I can't hear the rest.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x40grqt_160328-ボストン到着-荷物ピックx2_sport -maybe they'll have a chance to talk about their mutual hobbies at Worlds.

I don't remember when, but I remember Tracy Wilson once saying that Boyang motivates yuzu :) If Yuzu skates 2 clean programm at worlds, I think it will suffice for me as a proof that Yuzu skates clean, when Boyang participates at a competition :laugh: since he was both clean at gpf and nhk (boyang was there too) :)

Eclair

Medalist
Great job Boyang! Very good for your first world championship! :) Not his best skate in terms of musicality and expression or jumps, but I'm so proud of him to hold it together under pressure! You have it in you, Boyang!:cheer:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
yes, Boyang was nervous too, but he somehow still hold it together, did NOT hit music as well as practice. kind behind a little.
The thing is , you cannot imagine, how he will come out and skating right after Adam's roaring cheering in the rink.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Historic bronze medal for Jin! At his first senior worlds too :hap10: Hopefully, the chinese Fed will invest all the $$$ in him and Lori gets him a program that suits him.

icedinn

On the Ice
So proud to be a fan of his. I knew he had it in him. Yes, it wasn't his most perfect skate but he got China's first medal in men's!! Good for him. :dance:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Wow, Boyang congratulations! :cheer: I didn't expect this result! Now he just needs to work on his artistic skills for next year and prove to everyone who says he's just a jumper. You can tell he's trying to be artistic, but his junior music doesn't help :cheer: He has a very bright future!