Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Jin Boyang

Spectator

0 Not allowed!
    so glad to see he has his own thread now.Wish he could be better next season

Match Penalty

0 Not allowed!
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTQxNzY0MDQ0.html <- Boyang's short program with 4Lz landed (even if not the best landing ever ) + 4T + 3A

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTQxNzY0MDQ0.html <- Boyang's short program with 4Lz landed (even if not the best landing ever ) + 4T + 3A
    thanks fot the video, i can see improvement in his skating and his spins since the start of the season, i hope he will get better programs next season, i think his SP is ok but his FP didnt do him any favors, and welcome to forum LynnNee!

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matmuh View Post
    thanks fot the video, i can see improvement in his skating and his spins since the start of the season, i hope he will get better programs next season, i think his SP is ok but his FP didnt do him any favors, and welcome to forum LynnNee!
    I can't see the video...but what score did he get for his SP?

Match Penalty

0 Not allowed!
    I have to say he leaves me quite cold, I find myself quite bored by his programs
    But there's no denying he is improving and hopefully his all-around skating skills will start matching his jumping ones. He is young and has time to get better

Quote Originally Posted by Newbiespectator View Post
    I can't see the video...but what score did he get for his SP?
    According to a post on fsu, 88.02 (second score after Han Yan at 89.95)
    Last edited by Lys; 04-26-2015 at 04:10 AM.

Spectator

0 Not allowed!
    In FS, he planed to do 4 quads(4lz,4s,3a,//4t,4t2t,3f1lo3s,3lz2t,3lz) Finally, he only completed 7 jumps ——he done the preparation of jump without jump, maybe cuz of some problems on ice. Other jumps are prefect except 3f1lo3s(<) FS159.45
    By the way, some fans asked him the possibility of 4lz's success, he said "80%", maybe like the prefect one in 6min pracice.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sherryLfs0928 View Post
    In FS, he planed to do 4 quads(4lz,4s,3a,//4t,4t2t,3f1lo3s,3lz2t,3lz) Finally, he only completed 7 jumps ——he done the preparation of jump without jump, maybe cuz of some problems on ice. Other jumps are prefect except 3f1lo3s(<) FS159.45
    By the way, some fans asked him the possibility of 4lz's success, he said "80%", maybe like the prefect one in 6min pracice.
    Ambitious! Which jumps did he complete? -and which did he pop?

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    This quad landed at the end of the program is truly impressive ! Working on PCS, he will become a strong contender, as he has a very good jump tech :O

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sherryLfs0928 View Post
    thanks for the report! and wow, they call yuzuru crazy but boyang passed him by miles hopefully he was just trying and not seriously considering this layout

0 Not allowed!
    I don't think he'll go with 4 quads but I'm pretty sure he'll try 3

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    If he does 4 or more quads in a program, he won't have much of a program as he does very long straight entry into each one. He is very young and will improve the skating aspects. However, scoring wise, the high quad values potentially count more than the PCS.

I hope and look forward to his continued development. With consistent big jumps and better skating skills he would be a phenomenon.

Back to the forest you go. shiroKJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    The future is looking extremely interesting

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Wow.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Boyang skated an amazing SP at the Chinese National Grand Prix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr-6rB4UlZU

0 Not allowed!
    OGM. ... this sp is truly breathtaking. Thx for having posted. A Little bit shocked here.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Dang, that 4lz looks so good. Hope he can get it consistent in competition. His presentation has really improved. I love that boyang is really making an effort in improving his pcs and it shows. Hopefully this comp. was a wake-up call to the csa to support him more. I mean, there's a 50 point gap between him and 3rd place.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    I cannot watch Youku, Someone please upload Boyang's FS into youtube and Han's as well.

Spectator

0 Not allowed!
    the link to youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr-6...ature=youtu.be

I want to ask if this is the first 4lutz landed in competition?! Thanks in advance.

His movements between jumps are also very improved and expressive. Go for it, Boyang

GS Supporter

0 Not allowed!
    Way to go Boyang!

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dandelionclock View Post
    the link to youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr-6...ature=youtu.be

I want to ask if this is the first 4lutz landed in competition?! Thanks in advance.

His movements between jumps are also very improved and expressive. Go for it, Boyang
    Brandon Mroz was first to land quad lutz in competition

Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast