Boyang Jin | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin

s_parks

Record Breaker
I was working this morning, so I couldn't gush earlier, bit omg, congrats! Impressive jumps aside, his performance here was improved from coc. I am really impressed at how he's progressing each time. I might be biased, but he wasn't that overscored, imo.

Kelly

On the Ice
Great job at NHK trophy! Because of the consistency of difficult quad jumps his PCS is increasing. Looking forward for his continuing improvements.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Evgeni Plushenko ‏@EvgeniPlushenko 1h1 hour ago

Congratulations to Yuzu!!! I am so proud of you. Boyang Jin great job , this is what figure skating about

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Proud of Boyang tbh. It feels like with Shoma, Adyan and Boyang, there's starting to be a shift in the men's field.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Great job at NHK trophy! Because of the consistency of difficult quad jumps his PCS is increasing. Looking forward for his continuing improvements.
I don't think it's just consistency, although that may have helped... there was a noticable improvement in his performance at NHK, vs. just a couple of weeks ago at CoC. Snappier, better defined movements in his transitions and choreography... he was more confident, outgoing, projecting and appealing more to the audience and judges. I think he earned his increase in PCS (certainly in the SP)

He surely has great future ahead - I think his emergence this season, is one of the most exciting things to happen in figure skating in recent years.

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
That is great to see ^

Friendly rivals...

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I finally got a chance to update his OP this season :peace:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Not his best skate today, but I'm relieved he doesn't pop jumps. Good luck in the free! :cheer:

berry8

Final Flight
Hopefully he will have a solid LP and will score enough to be third overall!!
His presentation can still improve a lot: I hope he will be able to score as high as SkatingGod Yuzu in few years (Yuzu needs a rival :D ).

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Not the best job today. But I like that he didn't bomb and wipe out on his next element. And the fact that he was able to add a triple toe after the 4lz landing was amazing. The free will be a hard fight since Shoma, and Daisuke are capable of scoring in the 170's range. No matter what though, I'm happy he got a small medal in his first senior gpf.

berry8

Final Flight
What a fighter! Having fallen on the 3a in the first half of the program he actually added a 3a-loop-3s in the second half!!! :D
That made my day!!!