2015 World JunIor Championships Gala

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Great :)

Some of these junior exhibitions are quite saucy :drama:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Kaz ET, also used Yuna's junior LP papa can you hear me, I dont know she is a fan of Yuna:cheer: No wonder the similar quality in arms.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm back.

British Eurosport are showing tennis this afternoon instead of the ski jumping and biathlon. So, rather than wait for the highlights tonight, I was going to watch them on ESP Deutschland on the kitchen TV with the ESP International commentary coming through the computer.

But, the ESP International stream kept freezing, and the commentary got so far behind the pictures that it wasn't worth it.

So, I'm now playing catch up on the Gala. I was a bit late to get the very start before it was wiped, but think I only missed about a minute of the Opening.

Elizabet about to start with me.

CaroLiza_fan

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
I like Lina and Max the most so far. That was really a gala performance. Also Nathan Chen was pretty good, even if it is not so funny or something. But he has really beautiful skating. Nazarova and Nikitin were...interesting I could say? Especially the start.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Lina Fedorova reminds me a lot of Elena Ilinykh...much more charismatic than her partner, although I am impressed that he still has such a great Biellmann at 20. :eek:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Gosh, they are replay Kaz ET, :cry:
exactly the same music..
and very similar dress to Yuna's reflection.:cry:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Great exhibition programs and skating from the youngsters!

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Wakaba really reminds me Akiko Suzuki in this gala program. She does not have such a level of interpretation and feeling to music like Akiko had. But she seems similar like Akiko because of her skating and also body type.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm at the interval, so some thoughts on a few routines from 1st half.

Bent / MacKeen: Loved it! In fact, I could see this routine doing well as a competition routine.

Federova / Miroshkin: Loved it! Lina may not be able to get onto any rollercoasters due to the height restrictions, but she is definitely not a child. She is definitely a woman - and a fiesty one at that! But, for some reason, I always thought that song was from "Oliver" (sung by Fagin), rather than from "Cabaret" (and sung by whoever Liza Minelli played)!

Sima: What on Earth was that?! I just don't get it. Love the song, but not the routine. In fact, I would go as far as to say the song was too big for her.

Nazarova / Nitikin: Loved it! I see what satine94 means about saucy! Sasha could very easily become my next skating crush! :love:

Seguin / Bilodeau: Strange, but really enjoyable! A guilty pleasure if ever I saw one!

CaroLiza_fan