2015 Worlds Free Dance March 27 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Free Dance March 27

Alba

Record Breaker
The cheese and veggie Kind? Yum.

No, the heavy kind. :biggrin:
Speck, onions, radicchio (don't know the name in english), a bit of white wine and brie. But you can take out the speck, if you are a vegetarian, and it's still super Yummy.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
:laugh:

I sense you are a connoisseur mmmm, very interesting. ;)

My sister is the real foodie in the family. I like simple but healthy cooking, and this is easy to make and really good for you. My whole approach to cooking is, cut it up, put it in a pot with some olive oil and add alotta spices. LOL!

RG--bagels and lox. Oh that is manna. I once told a prospective boyfriend my secret sexual fantasy--to eat a bakery. With a lot of good coffee and tea to wash it down. Le. Big. Sigh.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
:cheer::cheer2:In the meanwhile I'm having some delicious Strozzapreti.:laugh:

Alba ti prego, che sono Strozzapreti?
Forgive me if I am not correct in Italian. I am better reading/ understanding Italian than speaking or writing. Hopefully you understood my question...

bwayrose7

On the Ice
Alba ti prego, che sono Strozzapreti?
Forgive me if I am not correct in Italian. I am better reading/ understanding Italian than speaking or writing. Hopefully you understood my question...

Ah, parli Italiano? Che meraviglioso!

KKonas

Medalist
Judging Panel FD
New - Millier - USA
New- Storton - AUS
New - Krauziene - LTU
Pipoh - GER
Pethes - HUN
Takino - JPN
Cuchran - SVK
Dubrowko - POL
Brecht - SWI

Lydia1703

On the Ice
RG--bagels and lox. Oh that is manna. I once told a prospective boyfriend my secret sexual fantasy--to eat a bakery. With a lot of good coffee and tea to wash it down. Le. Big. Sigh.

This is a true fantasy. I always dream of having enough ability to do this. Whatever, I need bubble tea and cake for men tonight

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I have a vague memory of liking Moscheni/Lukacs in the short, but I don't remember why. Or their dance.