2015 Worlds Free Dance March 27 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Free Dance March 27

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
The Chinese who just skated were charming! I look forward to seeing more of them. Can't comment too much on the actual skate because the stream keeps skipping, but better a skippy stream than none at all.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well he's got nice expression. They really need to watch some old Hollywood musicals--they have a certain style they haven't captured. But I prefer the other Chinese couple, the one where she has the tres chic haircut. I can't remember their names.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Is there a story behind this program I haven't heard? Because I'm confused. I don't even want to start on the costumes, because the chartreuse pockets are...I just can't.

TCAngel18

Medalist
Im really liking this Ukrainian couple!! They have interesting moves and positions, especially how low they get to the ice in the balancing moves.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I think they may be toys or robots or something.

If nothing else them seem to have caught and held our attention.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well it was a bit sloppy (it was very crisp at Jr Worlds), but I love that program. I'm a big fan of Quirk. Combining that with something as traditional as Bach is an old trick, but you know some old tricks never go out of style. N/N have got something. Another ones to watch out for.

Arienrod

Rinkside
My guess is puppets... I think. You can tell they've just come form juniors, but they have spunk.
What was up with the exit from that one lift? It was... well, it wasn't.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
It's gotta be sleep deprivation - I started to giggle when he started bowing her violin to piano music. ;)