Wakaba Higuchi | Page 95 | Golden Skate

Wakaba Higuchi

malya

On the Ice
I can't stop rewatching Energia after yesterday it's really good and something different.

If she doesn't keep it next season :dev2:
She wasn't able to compete enough with it!

sakurano

Final Flight
wakaba goes to Meiji University in Tokyo, she decided to keep her coach Koji Okajima.

Congratulations on your bronze medal, this year was not rewarding for her because of her wound she technically regress.

I hope that next year she can have her revenge, bravo Wakaba I'm sure she had fun despite the mistakes and this is the most important, I'm sure her friend Rikako Ikee will be proud of her

https://twitter.com/figureskatingm1/status/1099935459830947841

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
if I remember correctly, Wakaba's overall goal is the 2022 olympics. In that case, she is aiming 3 years in the future, not the season right now. She's got time to recover and plan for the seasons to come :)

sakurano

Final Flight
if I remember correctly, Wakaba's overall goal is the 2022 olympics. In that case, she is aiming 3 years in the future, not the season right now. She's got time to recover and plan for the seasons to come :)

yes it's true she still has three years to heal but there are so many talents in Japan that we do not know what will happen., more and more there are more and more girls who try the Quads and the 3A.

That said, she did a recent interview so I think she is aware of this but it is progressing little by little it is not worse, because she to want too much thing she ended up getting hurt.

I can not wait to see her progress, her skyfall gave me shivers even after a year, and I ended up loving her SP Energia.

https://twitter.com/figureskatingm1/status/1100256131392229382

sakurano

Final Flight
I was finally able To send my present , i hope she will receive it and love it even if it is not much.

According to WakaHFans.com Wakaba participate in a local competition.

I'm happy and i hope it's a nice Free Program because this year we did not see much because of his injury , unless it's à new program.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
That's exciting! I wish her the best results :)

sakurano

Final Flight
Hi friends, Did you see this?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv2xNsYlUOq/
I hope we can see her new show program at "Prince Ice World" in Yokohama (4/27-29) ;-)
http://www2.princehotels.co.jp/iceshow/cast/

yes i saw her i think it's great that she works with Jeffrey Buttler, i do not know his work as a choreographer but i know he was an exellent skater, i wonder what kind of program he's doing him created .

it's a pity it was that for a week, she missed Evgenia, but as today it was her entrance to the Meiji university she had to return.

The uniform is really good that makes me weird not so long ago I discovered it, she grew up to be an exellente skater.

sakurano

Final Flight

she had already done a flamenco "3 years ago for PIW, pity she had skated it once, it was the same as the SP michelle kwan, I loved it.

I'm glad she's back to work with Massimo Scali, now he's missing more than the LP if it's an SP.

I also look forward to being at the end of the month to see the fruit of his work with Joeffrey Buttler

little HS, she did a series of interviews on the newspaper of her university that I understand thanks to google translation, she talks about his programs and what made him loved skating and his career.

Shedi0806

On the Ice
yes i saw her i think it's great that she works with Jeffrey Buttler, i do not know his work as a choreographer but i know he was an exellent skater, i wonder what kind of program he's doing him created .

it's a pity it was that for a week, she missed Evgenia, but as today it was her entrance to the Meiji university she had to return.

The uniform is really good that makes me weird not so long ago I discovered it, she grew up to be an exellente skater.

He has been a long time choreographer for Yuzuru Hanyu for instance. He choregraphed this year's SP.

sakurano

Final Flight
There is more and more program on Sia, maybe a new war horse lol I'm sure that wakaba can do something good, I'm disappointed with his choice of FS because POETA is a masterpiece that reminds of SATOKO and Stéphane Lambiel

Shedi0806 : yes I learned that he did LGC is a genal SP, I really like the work he did for Marin on Romeo and Juliet

Banri

Rinkside
Hi all,
https://gunosy.com/articles/aLYum
The photo is from her "And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going" at PIW today. (EX ...Buttle)
As you know, her new programs seem to be "Bird set free" (SP ...Shae-Lynn Bourne) and "POETA" with flamenco arrangement? (FP ...Scali).

If I can find those videos or some news, I'd like to update later. ;-)