Team Russia Fan Page | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Team Russia Fan Page

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
To be honest it shouldn't have been this close but Gracie's LP made it closer then it really was.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Well at least this is the first time they're on the podium. Congrats, good money is most important ha ha.

paulusfr

On the Ice
To be honest it shouldn't have been this close but Gracie's LP made it closer then it really was.

I don't understand your point of view. Just If Yuko skated as she can do it usually, Rus Team would have won. But actually this is even not most important thing, because there wasn't Stolbova/Klimov.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Wow Russia came back but Kavaguti and Smirnov cost them gold. Worse for Russia the Americnas won and built up their pairs while K and S probably ended their careers on a downer. I really wanted K and S to end on a goo dnote but this was sad. They literally cost them gold.

moriel

Record Breaker
Not worth trying to figure out who costed what...
I mean, one can say Liza is the guilty one for falling from her 3A in SP and not winning.

mrrice

Record Breaker
I still love team Russia and win or lose, I love Tuka. She is second only to my figure skating wife, Maria Butyrskaya.:bow:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Well, at least it ended on a strong note. Liza + Lena had good skates. :cheer:

Wow Russia came back but Kavaguti and Smirnov cost them gold. Worse for Russia the Americnas won and built up their pairs while K and S probably ended their careers on a downer. I really wanted K and S to end on a goo dnote but this was sad. They literally cost them gold.
K/S aren't retiring. And though that point was very cruel--no around it--they weren't the only ones giving up points: Kovtun + Voronov's SPs, Liza's SP--any of them could've potentially given Russia the win. But you can also argue that Team USA would've run away with the gold anyway if Gracie hadn't messed up her LP. Let's not play the blame game.

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, they all seemed cheerful during the medal ceremony - and it was their first time on the podium at WTT, so, yay. :)

Batsuchan

Medalist
Well, they all seemed cheerful during the medal ceremony - and it was their first time on the podium at WTT, so, yay. :)

Yes, they did seem to be having a good time at the medal ceremony! I was totally laughing when they kept taking selfies while the other teams were rather obediently standing and posing for the official photographers. :rofl:
https://vk.com/wall-24972370_95444
And, as usual, Lena R. was chit-chatting away with Liza and Lena I. through the whole thing... :biggrin: