Country
United-States
In case anyone's interested, translation:
Sui: (as Zijun tries to place the tiara on her) "I'm the king."
Zijun: "I'm the rabbit superhero!"
Hongbo (?): (to S/H) "You two have it backwards."
Sui: "I'm the queen."*
Han: "Okay, okay, I'll be the queen."

*Chinese term that literally means "female king," indicating a queen who rules, rather than just the king's wife

Omg I love them :) thanks for the translation!

alebi

Medalist
In case anyone's interested, translation:
Sui: (as Zijun tries to place the tiara on her) "I'm the king."
Zijun: "I'm the rabbit superhero!"
Hongbo (?): (to S/H) "You two have it backwards."
Sui: "I'm the queen."*
Han: "Okay, okay, I'll be the queen."

*Chinese term that literally means "female king," indicating a queen who rules, rather than just the king's wife

ahahah thank you! very funny :biggrin:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
congratz to Su,&Han for their overall win(although it messed up my prediction :biggrin:) and getting the highest PCS!! this gives me hope for the next season, as long as they skate clean they will have PCS the deserve :cheer:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Congrats Team China for winning he WTT spirit award :) well deserved

ice coverage

Record Breaker

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
What a wonderful WTT it's been for the team. Not only were they awesome if the K&C, they also did quite well points-wise. Only 5 points from challenging the Top 4. I hope this inspires China to work harder on their singles program--for Zijun + Han Yan to keep improving, yes, but also to have stronger #2 skaters for next year.

cornell08

Final Flight
Not sure if anyone shared this yet but Magical Eggplant translated an interview after the competition with Team China:

http://magicaleggplant.tumblr.com/post/116951557548/post-wtt-interviews-with-team-china

My fav part:
"
Q: Han Cong, you were the captain of Team China at this competition. Did you have any special responsibilities?

Sui: It’s only because his English is good, he can help everyone translate.

Han: I’m only the captain in name, Sui Wenjing is the real boss. She already took over my job - see, I’m not even answering this question, I’m letting the real captain answer it first. Our team leader Coach Tang gave me the job of being the captain, but my main tasks were just to look after the skaters, some preparations for the opening ceremony, and to create a lively atmosphere during the competition and get everyone involved. In fact everyone was a captain.

Q: So all those props, like the Superman costumes and hammers and crowns, who was responsible for those?

Han: Little Sui and Jun-Jun (Zijun) came up with all of them, they bought whatever they wanted and I paid for them. That’s the kind of responsibility a captain should have.

Sui: It’s not like you were paying for them yourself, the team officials gave us the money.
"

:laugh::popcorn::p

However, it sounds like Zijun is not gonna be branching out in terms of music....sigh.

Last edited: