World Team Trophy: Predictions Game Round 5 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

World Team Trophy: Predictions Game Round 5

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who is doing Ladies and/or overall? I think I got all my predictions correct, at least with Ladies. :)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
yay my 1st gold ever!! :cheer:so close at ice dance and pairs :laugh: and men are as unexpected as ever :hopelessness:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Gold: andromache, apgold, & matmuh with a perfect 75 points!
Um. I thought we were predicting top 6, not the usual top 5?
In which case, a perfect score would be 90, not 75?

If so, has everyone's 6th prediction been given points where applicable?! (Edit: it doesn't look like it, Ladies at least!)

Last edited:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks, Satine94, I must have missed the results somewhere. I got a gold on my first time out doing predictions! :dance:

ETA: My other predictions did not go as planned, so this clearly is a fluke. I got Yuzu and Jason right as well as USA and Russia in 1st and 2nd, but that's it.

Last edited:

andromache

Record Breaker
I have no idea how the math for this thing works, but if I had a gold in ladies without the 6th place being counted...my gold will probably be revoked once 6th place is factored in since I'm assuming it went to Kanako and not Zijun.:drama: ;)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Ladies' Results

Gold: apgold & matmuh, 90 points
Silver: andromache, 85 points
Bronze: 4everchan, baymax24, GF2445, Layback11, & sabinfire, 80 points

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Ladies' Results

Gold: apgold & matmuh, 90 points
Silver: andromache, 85 points
Bronze: 4everchan, baymax24, GF2445, Layback11, & sabinfire, 80 points

thanks once again for all the trouble :cheer:

alebi

Medalist
LOL.... I counted my votes and I got:

Ladies 70
Dance 70
Pairs 70
Teams 70
Men............................
.................. 30!!!!
What's wrong with men all the season?!?!?!?!?! :slink: :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
*tumbleweed*

Sorry, the scorer who was originally meant to do the Dance this time around was away the week after the WTT. So I asked the other Dance scorer to take over, and she was only too willing to help.

However, earlier this week, she sent me an e-mail saying that she is having major problems with her computer, and wouldn't be able to do it after all. Unfortunately, I have been pretty busy this week, and so haven't been checking my e-mails regularly. So, I only saw it last night.

So, I'm currently waiting for a reply from the original scorer to see if he is home and able to do it.

I am so sorry for the delay.

Incidentally, I don't know if anybody noticed, but the new players that joined the Game for Four Continents did not have their Men's scores filled in at the time. Basically, the scorer that week was so quick off the mark that she had the scores up before I even had the list of new players, never mind had the chance to put them into the spreadsheet!

Since then, I have tried through various methods to get in contact with her to let her know that she could now fill them in, but never got any reply.

Fortunately, the other Men's scorer very kindly offered to re-score the predictions that were outstanding, and they are now all in the spreadsheet. Consequently, I will now be able to fill in the outstanding scores in the Hall of Fame.

Now that I am not as busy, I'll try and get the tables updated by tonight.

CaroLiza_fan

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I just want to thank you, CaroLiza_fan, and all the scorers! You have done an amazing job this season! So many people have loved and enjoyed these games!

So to all of you from me, :cheer: :points::points::points: :cheer:
You are all gold medalists in my book!!!!!

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I knew there'd be a good reason for delays - no need for apologies CaroLiza_fan, and don't beat yourself up :-D

Everyone appreciates the time and effort that you, satine94 and the scorers have put into this.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Hi guys, Sorry for such delay. after I got Gordon's email I rushed here to score Ice Dance part of the event.

ICE DANCE Results

And here we go. Three people here have perfect score (90 points!).

1st Place: 4everchan, cjmorton29 and GF2445 - 90 points! Congratulations with your perfect score!:bow::clap:
2nd Place: SashaJuliaSpins, tastetherainbow9697, randomfan, inside edges, matmuh, Poice, sunny_stars, baymax24, surimi, lighthouse, CanadanSkaterGuy, Florencito and CaroLiza_fan - 80 points! Well done!:cheer2:
3rd Place: satine94, The Finn, invisiblespiral, ashleywagner, andromache, kresslia, Caustica, HanDomi, alebi, text_skate, sabinfire, rosacotton, Lydia1703, and sequinsgalore - 70 points! Good job :party:

The season is over. It was a plesure to be your scorer for Grand Prix Prediction Game, Worlds and WTT. And congratulations to all the winners one more time :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I knew there'd be a good reason for delays - no need for apologies CaroLiza_fan, and don't beat yourself up :-D

Oh, but I do need to apologise. Not only had I not been looking at the WTT sub-forum since the WTT finished, but I was also committing the cardinal sin of not checking my e-mails. If I had been, this could have been sorted out a lot sooner.

But, it has now all been sorted. And I have now updated all the Hall of Fame tables (except for the Team column, but that should hopefully be filled in soon).

Without giving too much away, your name features very prominantly in the tables, YesWay ;) :biggrin:

Everyone appreciates the time and effort that you, satine94 and the scorers have put into this.

Awww, thank you! :eek::

I just want to thank you, CaroLiza_fan, and all the scorers! You have done an amazing job this season! So many people have loved and enjoyed these games!

You are all gold medalists in my book!!!!!

Hey, don't forget yourself and the other moderators, Doris!

Let's be blunt, if this forum was not as well run as it is, any attempt at a Game like this would be a disaster. So, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the moderators for the hard work they do in making this forum the success it is.

Also, may I thank our scorers:

satine94,
Rosacotton,
cjmorton29,
tulosai,
Li’Kitsu,
Guenever,
invisiblespiral,
Snow63

These are the people that deserve the credit for doing all the hard work scoring all the predictions for the past 2 Games. The niceties that I have been doing are just minor in comparison to what these guys and girls have done.

So, a massive THANK YOU from me goes to them.

Finally, thank you to everybody who took part in playing the Predictions Games. Put simply: without players, there would be no Game!

So, thank you everybody. It has been a pleasure.

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
thank you all for your hard work! silver at WTT isnt bad :laugh: (might even be gold after team scores are added :dance:) :cheer: its been fun even though i didnt participate at all rounds, hopefully next year (if you arent fed up with us of course haha) :party:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
thank you all for your hard work! silver at WTT isnt bad :laugh: (might even be gold after team scores are added :dance:)

It's a good job you said that - I had forgotten that I couldn't do the "Overall" columns until the WTT Team scores were in. :eek:

Right then. I'm afraid I'm going to have to delete the contents of the "Overall" columns in the WTT post of the Hall Of Fame.

Sorry to you and the other players involved for getting your hopes up! :eek::

But, well done nonetheless! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan