2015 World Team Trophy Mens SP Apr 16 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Mens SP Apr 16

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
The way J10 just landed that practice jump had me holding my back in pain. That was some scary torque.

oh God, he fell like straight on his back?! These kind of falls scares the frak out of me...(Jeremy Abbott fall in Sochi SP and so on...)

GF2445

Record Breaker
The announcer is trying really hard to pronounce the French Skaters names....really hard.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
A few close calls there in the step sequence. It'll be interesting to compare this to Max's new program

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Hi, won't be able to see all men's SP

Romain PONSART (FRA)

Music: Nessun Dorma (from "Turandot") by Giacomo Puccini performed by Luciano Pavarotti

Black velvet costume, sparkly vest

3A - scratchy, hangs on
3Lz+3T
FCSp - wobbly basic camel, travels
CCoSp3p
3F - !
CSSp
StSq - stumble

No falls, but lots of small wobbles.

SP: 31.27+32.24 = 63.51 (PB), 1st (out of 1)

Last edited:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Why is he wearing sequins in prison?

ETA: oops my bad. I am so groggy that I'm confusing Turandot and Tosca. He's a Prince. He's not in prison. The sequins are fine. :slink:

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
oh God, he fell like straight on his back?! These kind of falls scares the frak out of me...(Jeremy Abbott fall in Sochi SP and so on...)

No, he didn't fall at all, didn't even step out or stumble. The way he landed it looked like his lower and upper halves were twisting in opposite directions. :eek:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Up. Thanks alarm. The men better make it worth my decision to wake up in the middle of the night. :biggrin:

Also husband ribbing: Why are you up? Me: figuree skating him: really?! Me: going to family room. Him: okay keep the cat locked in there.

Last edited:

GF2445

Record Breaker
I love J10.
C'MON man- hold on!!!!

on another note, nice that they made the tech box smaller. At the start of each program, the full box appears but then it shrinks again.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Jeremy TEN (CAN)

Music: Dance For Me Wallis (from "W.E." soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski

Purple sweater, black pants

3A - hangs on, stepout
3Lz+3T - fall
CSSp
3F - hangs on
FCSp
StSq
CCoSp3p

Sadly, troubles with the jumps.

SP: 34.02+34.43-1.00 = 67.45, 1st (out of 2)

Last edited:

GF2445

Record Breaker
If this season is going to be J10's last, he needs a swan song moment in the free skate.