2015 World Team Trophy Free Dance Apr 17 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Free Dance Apr 17

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Mind you, I'm sure Cathy will get some amusement when she sees the shot of her getting up from the fall. That was an embarrassed face if ever I saw one.

CaroLiza_fan

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Why did the technical score stop before the last lift? Overall looked like a better, smoother performance than at Worlds.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
That was really fun. :) She especially has so much personality. Great lifts as well.

They probably can work on maintaining speed in hold for the final section, but otherwise, it was quite impressive. I hope they can keep improving so that China actually has a decent dance team.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
:eek:Wow, that's a huge score for them :shocked:. But probably well deserved.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
LOVE Zijun and Wenjing's superhero outfits!!!

And the King was still wearing her crown! :laugh:

:cheer: ALL THE BEST ELENA AND RUSLAN!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wow team china cheerleaders keeps getting better :laugh2: congratz on SB :cheer:
and team japan lookig better with their style too, satoko's head looks almost disappeared and i love their hair style all same :laugh: shame about the mistakes , hopefully she wont feel too bad for too long

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Congrats Team China! :cheer:

Is this a new program for Ruslena? I honestly can't remember anything about their free dance this year except that it was choreographically forgettable and there was a pretty grey dress

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Twizzles not ideal again, and the second lift didn't look great either, but I am glad that at least there were no falls or other really major mistakes.

Is this a new program for Ruslena? I honestly can't remember anything about their free dance this year except that it was choreographically forgettable and there was a pretty grey dress
No, it's the same one, but with more transitions and a darker dress which looks better on her. She wore three different dresses for the dance before, though.

Edit: not a great score.

Last edited:

LisaM

Medalist
My stream skipped a little bit so I couldn't see all the fine details but I saw the twizzles were out of sync, for the rest I'm glad they got through it successfully and they seem happy!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Well, though the TES was scary, they did their jobs and placed as well and they could've. I hope they had fun and can take a vacation before next year. :)

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I am glad their last performance of this FD was succesful without bad mistakes! (seems that the technical panel here is not ready to give levels to I/Z, oh well)

Now on to the new season with new programs and podiums!

PS: Lena is suuuuper adorable!

Last edited:

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Madison Chock has an interesting hairdo, but I still think that the black and white dress looked better on her. And Kaitlyn Weaver is back to the older yellow dress - I hope it brings her luck as it did before in the FD.

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
go Gabriella and Guillaume and Kaitlyn and Andrew - woot woot woot!!!