HELP!!! quikly solution PLEASE!!!! | Golden Skate

HELP!!! quikly solution PLEASE!!!!

N@d&A

Rinkside
Hi

Sorry Maybe that sounded a little dramatic but I have a competition next weekend (luckyly here in my hometown) and I just started with a wooping cough and I need it to stop before Saturday.
I already took medicine but I think it didn´t help me so I need you to tell me what can I do to make it stop.

(sorry if I have mistakes):\ :\

RoaringMice

On the Ice
It can take a few days for some medicines to feel like they are working. If this is a perscription, be patient with it and give it time. Also, in the mean time be sure to rest, drink a lot of fluids, and treat yourself well.

N@d&A

Rinkside
Thank you all of you

My uncle is a doctor and he told me that it is not whooping cough it is just the consequence of been shouting in order to support my friends in the las competition.
He told me too that it can be also because of the pressure of the upcoming competition that all my nerviosism is being manifestating with the cough so I need to relax a little bit and take vitamin C (not sure if it writes the same like in Spanish)

So Thanks again everybody:) :)

N@d&A

Rinkside
I think it is a little bit late to tell you the results but here I go:

I competed in a group of 7 (5 girls from Mexico City and 1 from Monterrey) in my Short(Amelié) I skated really good I didn´t have any mistake but the Monterrey girl was faster than me and she had a better fly camel so I got 2nd

On Sunday I had 7:00 morning Official Trainment and I competed 4 hours later my long program so I was feeling tired just before my warm up, then my warm up didn´t go very well I fell in my double loop and I couldn´t land complete my double flip after it I felt extremly tired but I tried to calm down and to think in other thnig, I never see the other skaters before me but it´s dificult not to hear I knew that the five girls fell at least once so I felt a little more confident.
When I got into the ice I felt very nervous I did my Axel/loop/half loop/2s combination very well, fly camel and layback then my 2loop a little shaky I did my 2S without problem but then I felt the bard very close to me when I was going to do my 2 flip so that was the first time ever I fall in a competition (I´ve competed 10 times) then my 2t went well and I did very well spiral sequence ending with a bielman spin, I was very exhausted but happy at the end.
I got third in long and 2nd overal I think it is fine but I have to practice more for Nationals in November I hope make a double/double combination.