Favorite Food | Golden Skate

Favorite Food

N@d&A

Rinkside
Suddenly I´m hungry and I entered into the kitchen and I have no idea what to eat, something salty, sweet, spicy,cold,hot,etc.

So why don´t you think about what do you feel like eating in this exactly moment or in your favotite food so I can think about anything or just to see how original or common are you.

My favorite food is the PAELLA it is a Spanish plate with rice with bilberry and shellfish:love:
but now I only can conform with the Quesadillas my mom has made for me(tortilla with cheese inside)
by the way I like but I´m not a fan of hamburgers, hotdogs and pizza (even though my parents have a pizza restaurant)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
This is an easy one for me..........it's ice cream. I think about ice cream at least once a day, but try to limit myself to eating it once a week. I also like ice milk and frozen yogurt and if I'm desperate, sherbert................42

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
It's hard to limit it to just one thing. N@d&A paella is an excellent choice. I love to make it for parties. And Show a world without ice cream jus wouldn't be right. I am partial to Breyers, haven't met one of their flavors that I didn't like, LOL. My favorite food would have to be a tie between pasta, a nice marinara sauce with lots of parmesan on top OR BBQ ribs, hickory smoked with a rub and the BBQ sauce on the side. Ok now I'm hungry!

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Pizza. Hands down. With just about anything on it but anchovies, pineapple, or onions. Oh -- or shredded lettuce. (Ever had a taco pizza from Godfather's? It's a true culinary nightmare!:eek: )

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’m with the ice cream people.:love: My biggest fantasy is falling into a vat of ice cream and eating my way out.:laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Aloft04

On the Ice
M-m-m-m....fresh Dungeness crab with a little cup of lemon butter....followed by sliced fresh mangoes. Heaven!

Lucy25

Final Flight
Whopper with no cheese and extra pickles. The best food ever!

I also love cake, chocolate especially.:love:

Great topic!

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Favorites:
Overall fav- SALMON!!!!!
Salty-Popcorn
Sweet- Flourless chocolate cake
Sour- Citrus fruits
Spicy- Curry anything, or Enchiladas

San Antonio- Mom and Pop mexican capital of the world....
Breakfast- Potato and egg tacos from lasoyas
Lunch- Empanadas from Betos, or fish tacos!!!
Dinner- Rolled Salmon or Steak Chipotle from El Jaro de Arturo... and 2 margaritas on the rocks with salt.

When Traveling
Itallian- Pasta Carbonara from a tiny cafe off the Rialto Bridge

French- Mussells and Fries from anywhere in paris

German/Swiss- I cant remember the exact name of the dish but it was like macaroni and cheese with potatoes and apples in it!!! So good.

Sorry, I'm a little food obsessed.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
BBQued rare steak with sour cream noodles and lots of meat juice... mmmmmm yummy!

pizza and mac and cheese are my "junk food favorites" ;) put Pringles and Pepsi in there too and that's my road trip meal of choice ;)

Jill

On the Ice
You guys are making me hungry! Lots of good cooks out there.

Favorite food-Pizza! I could eat it every day! I like spinache pizza with crabmeat, white pizza with home grown tomatoes and garlic, and regular pizza piled high with everything (including anchovies), and excluding mushrooms. I hate mushrooms.

I also love macaroni and cheese, broiled salmon, crab cakes and green beans.

For dessert, nothing beats German chocolate cake, and Brewster's ice cream.

I also love Chinese, Indian, and Mexican food. Everyone loves Italian food, and I'm no exception-especially polenta and hot sausages.

Jill

On the Ice
It's obscene, rusalka! It's just one of those things that just should not take place!

rusalka

On the Ice
i agree with you!i mean, i had already heard about it, but i thought it was a joke!
anyway, my favorite food is pizza(with nothing strange on it!),"gnocchi al pesto"(it's typical of the region i live in... gnocchi are a kind of pasta but with also potatoes inside; pesto is a sauce made with basil(not the ideal stuff if u're on a diet:laugh:
talking about russian food, i love blinchiki!

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
rusalka said:
MY GHOSH! PIZZA WITH PINEAPPLE??? WHAT'S IT LIKE??

They call it a "Hawaiian Pizza" and usually pair the pineapple with ham or Canadian bacon. We call it "Swine and Pine", and it's my favorite pizza. (Apart from the stuff I make myself, which contains pesto, marinara, carmelized sweet onions and extra sharp cheddar.)

My favorite food? How about a perfectly pink filet mignon with a baked potato swimming in butter and sour cream along with some perfectly cooked asparagus with lemon? For dessert, maybe an espresso chocolate-swirl cheesecake?

Now I'm hungry...and I just finished lunch!

Rave

Becca84

Rinkside
Watermelon :love: :love: :love:

Beef tacos :love: :love:

Cheese pizza or spaghetti w/ marinara :love:

French fries; cheeseburgers; steak & cheese, turkey, or veggie subs; ice cream; vanilla cake; funnel cakes; & much more...

John King

Final Flight
Well,there's eggs 'n bacon;egg,sausage & bacon;egg & spam;egg,bacon & spam;egg,bacon,sausage & spam;spam,bacon,sausage & spam;spam,egg,spam,spam,bacon,spam,tomato & spam;spam,spam,egg & spam......:laugh:

N@d&A

Rinkside
wooow!!!!

Thinking about all this food made me feel starving now I have so many options that is difficult to decide what to eat but I can´t belive I forgot to mention

Cappuchino ice cream with pieces of chocolate in it :love: :love:

marymotormouth

Rinkside
Yummy.

I love pizza with pineapple. I prefer pineapple, bacon, and mandarin oranges. But my 4 year old prefers pineapple only, so that is what we ususally get.

I also love peanut butter and jelly pizza!

Toni - what are sour cream noodles?

katherine2001

On the Ice
My favorite foods are:

1. Pizza
2. Lasagne
3. Steak
4. Fried Chicken
5. Roast Chicken
6. BBQ Pork
7. BBQ Ribs
8. Lemon Meringue Pie