Live Reports for 2015 ISU WTT | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Live Reports for 2015 ISU WTT

bibi1899

Rinkside
OK, i think i am the most lucky person last week. I went to the event and sat at 1st row.
Very close to the rink, how close? i can clapped every skaters' hands in finale of Gala.
I can't write very detail in everything and just want to share some pieces of my memory.

1. Satoko: She is awesome in FS! this is the 3rd time i saw her in live and she is better and better. her jump is more solid. I start to enjoy her performance after WC.

2. Liza: I don't think she is in good condition, but she still try her best to deliver her program. Her 3A in FS make whole stadium excited just like I saw her 3A in SP. Can't wait to see her next season.

3. Mura: I feel touched by his performances. he did give everything he has to make contribution to the team. His FS is just touching.

4. Yuzuru: I don't know what to say. he is serious about this event from the very beginning. He want to make revenge to end this season. However, he is not so lucky(maybe?) this time and could not clean his SP. I don't know how you feel, but after SP his regret and angry mood did spread to the whole stadium. (probably because i am his fan, so i feel that) FS is perfect in everywhere except the popped 4T. However, i really admired his spirit to continue delivery his program after the mistake. He knew this is the last to perform this POTO and he tries to leave the best memory for everyone and himself. I am glad i was there to enjoy the final POTO. I went to COC for the 1st POTO and say goodbye to the final POTO in WTT.

Although I expected to see a funny side fro YUZURU in K&C but just like what i said before he is serious in whole event. What did he do when he sat in cheering zone? he studied (very seriously) other skaters' performance. here are some clips:

* in pair FS: He was very interested in how pairs did the throwing and lifting. he watched the replay very carefully and discussed with Muru and Chirst Reeds.
**in Lady's FS: After Liza finished her 3A in FS, he and Satoko's coach discussed it. he even simulated the jumps (doing some pre-jump action and turns)

I would say he just like attending a jump seminar not a happy and funny WTT.

Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
OK, i think i am the most lucky person last week. I went to the event and sat at 1st row.
Very close to the rink, how close? i can clapped every skaters' hands in finale of Gala.
I can't write very detail in everything and just want to share some pieces of my memory.
Thanks so much for your first-hand account. You are very lucky to get into the first row!! I couldn't get tickets so close.
What did you think of everyone's speed and who did you think had the best skating?
Whose jumps did you like best?
What did the Crowd think of Jason Browns new Exhibition number?
I want to hear more.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Thankyou for your report, bibi1899! If you don't mind me asking, how did you like Max's new programs?

bibi1899

Rinkside
For the speed, Yuzuru is definitely the quickest skater and has best SS among all other competitors. (ok, i am his fan, so you can ignore my answer:p)
I found Jason has more speed compared to WC.
Kovtun is not as slow as you see in video but he really not a good blade user.

For ladies, I like Ashley's performance most, she really know how to sell her program. I love her FS. (GPF>WC>WTT)
For Jason's EX, the audience loved it. it is humorous and funny (i am smiling in every second). i love it,too. he is such a great entertainer and really expert how to delivery his show.

bibi1899

Rinkside
I am not quite impressed with Max FS. (swan lake? ) He has powerful jumps but lack of control.
one thing about Max is I got his signature ball in gala........:laugh2:

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I am not quite impressed with Max FS. (swan lake? ) He has powerful jumps but lack of control.
one thing about Max is I got his signature ball in gala........:laugh2:

I am a little sad that you didn't like it, but I can certainly see how he might look a bit out of control. Did you like his speed? And I suppose you got an up-close view of his costumes :p

Jealous that you got his signature :biggrin:

LRK

Record Breaker
I am a little sad that you didn't like it, but I can certainly see how he might look a bit out of control. Did you like his speed? And I suppose you got an up-close view of his costumes :p

Jealous that you got his signature :biggrin:

As I just watched Max' FP earlier today for the first time (Youtube, though:)), I'll just chip in. I think it was very clearly a Work in Progress, and I was thinking whilst watching that it wouldn't be fair to expect him to be footperfect with it when it is so new, and on its first outing as well. Otherwise, I actually liked it more than I expected (mostly because I don't much like Black Swan) - the music has "drive", and I think that suits Max very well. I think that the program has potential and could really grow.

Sorry for being OT - as this is a thread for Live Reports, which my thoughts certainly are not! But I will take the opportunity to thank everyone for sharing their Live experiences. Thank you so much, to all of you - you make me feel as if I were there.:)