2015 World Team Trophy Gala | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Gala

ice coverage

Record Breaker
That lift was really, really impressive! What's cool about the photo is that their teammates are impressed, too.

LOL, just came across this photo/caption (from @glidnby):
#WTT15 #TeamUSA morning rehearsal for skating gala. Fingers crossed max aaron doesn't kill Ashley Wagner on a kiliian Choctaw

Oh, ye of little faith ;). Max did not :).
(Plus IIRC, he had performed some ice dancing with Piper Gilles at the Skate for Hope show when Poirier was injured.)

firal

Record Breaker
I have to say that having printed name + signature is so thoughtful! How many times have I looked at an autograph and wonder who is it? Good job there! :cheer:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
LOL, just came across this photo/caption (from @glidnby):
#WTT15 #TeamUSA morning rehearsal for skating gala. Fingers crossed max aaron doesn't kill Ashley Wagner on a kiliian Choctaw

Oh, ye of little faith ;). Max did not :).
(Plus IIRC, he had performed some ice dancing with Piper Gilles at the Skate for Hope show when Poirier was injured.)

That's funny, and a great picture of Ashley and Max - you can tell they really like each other.

Gosh wouldn't it be interesting if they teamed up when they finished their singles careers. I actually think Ashley might do well with ice dance, but as a team I think they'd be better at pairs. ;)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Is there video of Team USA EX?

Many hours ago, Doris already went to the trouble of posting MANY wtt gala videos in ... the thread called -- strangely enough ;) -- WTT Videos.

The Team USA exhibition was one of them.

Thank you, Doris :).