2015 World Team Trophy Gala | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Gala

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Sui/Han's EX is so funny, love it, glad they get to perform it again

and Jason is too smooth to skate to hip hop I think, endearing but I don't think it's him

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Regardless of how he dresses or how his music is mixed, I can't stop loving Jason's Russian Splits :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh My Goodness!

That onesie is going too far, Larry!

Different to see Jason with his hair down. He should do it more often.

You know, I was expecting a costume change in the middle, but we didn't get it. I was not expecting him to tie up his hair in the middle. That took some talent to do while skating!

Hope this performance of Zombies v Plants is better than it was at Worlds.

CaroLiza_fan

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

I can't right now.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
A few too many music cuts. I sort of see what he's getting at -- but yeah it doesn't really work with that costume. If they are keeping it for next season, i hope there's a bit of editing and yeah, new costume..

Still wishing for a lyrical exhibition instead.

Last edited:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I want to see a reverse version of this: Where Han plays the plant and Sui plays the zombie. :biggrin:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Watching football (on mute) with the gala's various musics is actually great. I need to do this more often.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I liked Jason's routine, but the costume spoiled the whole effect of it.

Even with Wenjing's fall, that was infinitely better than the sloppy performance we saw at Worlds. Well done for getting back to being as slick as you have been the rest of the season.

Mmmm. Lovely dress, Kanako! :love:

CaroLiza_fan

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I liked Jason's routine, but the costume spoiled the whole effect of it.

Even with Wenjing's fall, that was infinitely better than the sloppy performance we saw at Worlds. Well done for getting back to being as slick as you have been the rest of the season.

Mmmm. Lovely dress, Kanako! :love:

CaroLiza_fan

Yeah......mad scientist early morning hip-hop routine could be fun (as I said I sort of get it), but yeah---I mean, something less patriotic, ya know..I mean you're skating to Usher, for heaven's sake! :p I would have gone with simple hoodie and sweatpants. Heck whatever he wore to gala practice would have probably worked. :biggrin:

I'd just use longer versions of Usher, Beyonce and Kanye songs. LMFAO felt really out of place. :p And the Tone Loc part seem sort of jammed in there.

Last edited:

NicoleH

On the Ice
A few too many music cuts. I sort of see what he's getting at -- but yeah it doesn't really work with that costume. If they are keeping it for next season, i hope there's a bit of editing and yeah, new costume..

Still wishing for a lyrical exhibition instead.

Where can you watch it in the US?