2016 Four Continents: Feb 16 - 21, 2016 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents: Feb 16 - 21, 2016

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
No. But there is a decent chance that someone else (I'm thinking Kim & Minov) might crack the top six.

Wow, I feel sorry for the third Canadian team who could lose the top six. The pressure lol. Ironically that team is most vulnerable having just edged Paul and Islam who internationally are more established.

leminent

Rinkside
Does anyone know whether we can enter during the official practices?
I'm coming from Singapore on 17th and hoping to check my favorites' condition...
Well I sent a message to 4CC and they never answer me back ;(

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Does anyone know whether we can enter during the official practices?
I'm coming from Singapore on 17th and hoping to check my favorites' condition...
Well I sent a message to 4CC and they never answer me back ;(

No, the practices are all closed to public, unfortunately.
Someone already inquired about this (in Chinese) on the 4CC FB, and the organiser answered the practices are not open to public.

kresslia

Medalist
Wow, I feel sorry for the third Canadian team who could lose the top six. The pressure lol. Ironically that team is most vulnerable having just edged Paul and Islam who internationally are more established.
I don't see any pressure? They probably aren't even aware just how often the top 6 is North American. Missing out on the top 6 doesn't result in anything bad such as losing spots.

marcolee925

Rinkside
I was going to plan a last minute trip to watch 4CCs this weekend, but it appears all tickets have been reserved. I can't get tickets even if I am willing to pay for them...

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I don't see any pressure? They probably aren't even aware just how often the top 6 is North American. Missing out on the top 6 doesn't result in anything bad such as losing spots.

You mean the whole world doesn't live upon the words of this site??? :) Kresslia say that is not so!!!! I mean do you really want to be for example the skater that broke the streak of Americans on the podium for ladies.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I am really excited about this weekend. There is nothing like a good competition to watch (even if some of it will air in the middle of the night, sleep is so over rated). Good luck to all the competitors and to all the fans who post in the event thread (skating is so much more fun when it is shared).

Sabrina

Record Breaker
OMG! There are just a few people attending these events. What a difference from Europeans...though the field is quite deep in all events.