What are you listening to right now? | Page 64 | Golden Skate

What are you listening to right now?

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I am unfortunately watching the news and listening to an embarrassing report about our President calling other countries S*it holes. How can any mature Man use words like this when speaking of other nations. I'm sad for our Country and I can only imagine what other countries must think of us right now...

I'm a proud American but, I'm sad to say that our President does not represent my views in any way......

Didn´t he say though that Norwegians are welcome to USA, LOL?

I´m just listening to "Melancholy Man" by The Moody Blues

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ryan Montbleau : It’s all been done before

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fp5C1gl9uD0

One of my favorite love stories and the message of finding hope in something that’s already been done a thousand times before is brilliant. Never take for granted anything in your life.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Didn´t he say though that Norwegians are welcome to USA, LOL?

I´m just listening to "Melancholy Man" by The Moody Blues

Yes he did......Trust me. Canada might just build a wall to keep us from flooding into their country if Donald can't get his act together.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
"In The Heights" Original Broadway Cast recording.

Obviously Hamilton is Lin-Manuel Miranda's big hit, but I have to say I enjoyed this recording a lot! Maybe just as much as Hamilton...

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
'The Shape of Water' OST by one and only Alexandre Desplat:bow:, cannot wait to see the movie, but the music is simply magical...Desplat really has some mad skill to 'emotion-ize' his scores for movies, adjust music line to the storyline with incredible depth that gives the shape, the colour to visuals.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ I'll have to listen to this score (haven't seen the movie yet). I was so impressed with his score for "The King's Speech" (of course I bought that one)!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Einaudi - Questa Notte
Heard it on Classic FM. Seeing as Einaudi's kind of a warhorse, I wonder if anyone's skated to this already :think:

don't recall that 'Questa Notte' was used already...'Experience', 'Primavera' and pieces from movie 'The Intouchables' were definitely used (Laurine's last year's SP which was fantastic), maybe something else too. I would love to see 'Ancora' used though:love:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
^ I'll have to listen to this score (haven't seen the movie yet). I was so impressed with his score for "The King's Speech" (of course I bought that one)!

His scores are 'locks' for me, probably never found myself a bad OST made by Desplat...'The Danish Girl, 'The Grand Budapest Hotel', 'Lust, Caution', 'The Painted Veil', 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button', all being one of my faves, also love his work done on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon', despite the movie being like it is, 'The Meadow' piece from this OST would make a beautiful SP

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
His scores are 'locks' for me, probably never found myself a bad OST made by Desplat...'The Danish Girl, 'The Grand Budapest Hotel', 'Lust, Caution', 'The Painted Veil', 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button', all being one of my faves, also love his work done on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon', despite the movie being like it is, 'The Meadow' piece from this OST would make a beautiful SP

Amazing ST .. Twilight, New Moon. Dream catcher and Marry Me, Bella are lovely also..
Carter Burwell composed superlative score to Twilight, the first film so.. understated, hauntingly beautiful, shivery, delicate... and Robert Pattinson provided one of the film's most memorable highlights, Let Me Sign..