What are you listening to right now? | Page 89 | Golden Skate

What are you listening to right now?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
New single from Guy Sebastian: Before I Go

With some familiar faces in the music video!

Cool! :cool:

When I saw those kids near the start, my first thought was "I bet you they grow up to be Harley and Katia"...

Well, I wasn't far off. Without giving anything away, it is great to see them getting massive exposure like this.

EDIT: Gaaah!!! Between watching the video last night and getting round to posting this now, that link no longer works!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Over here in the British Isles, Vodafone are running a skating themed advert at the moment starring Martin Freeman. And I am really curious to know who his stunt double is for the skating parts. Because, somehow, I very much doubt if he can do those moves! :laugh:

But, the way it is shot and edited means you can't clearly see who it is. So, whoever it is, he isn't getting anywhere near the same sort of exposure as the guys in Guy's video are. :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Over here in the British Isles, Vodafone are running a skating themed advert at the moment starring Martin Freeman. And I am really curious to know who his stunt double is for the skating parts. Because, somehow, I very much doubt if he can do those moves! :laugh:

But, the way it is shot and edited means you can't clearly see who it is. So, whoever it is, he isn't getting anywhere near the same sort of exposure as the guys in Guy's video are. :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan
https://twitter.com/chamomile_sea/status/1061998769741406208
:biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Even though I was reading it through a translator, that was such a funny conversation! :laugh: :clap: :points:

I bet Martin would never ever have imagined that somebody would compare him to Zhenya Medvedeva!

Oh, and I do think the song super-imposed onto this clip was more suitable than the song used in the original advert! :agree:

Original song from advert:

Roy Orbison - "Beautiful Dreamer"

Music in clip:

Dean Fujioka - "History Maker"

Thank you so much for sharing it, Sugarpova. :thank:

CaroLiza_fan

P.S. I absolutely love your Liza avatar! :love:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Cool! :cool:

When I saw those kids near the start, my first thought was "I bet you they grow up to be Harley and Katia"...

Well, I wasn't far off. Without giving anything away, it is great to see them getting massive exposure like this.

EDIT: Gaaah!!! Between watching the video last night and getting round to posting this now, that link no longer works!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Yeah, something weird happened. It's back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HwFh40PlE0

I loved it! I knew it was happening because he kept posting images/clips on his instagram. But I only listened to the song to watch the video and now I'm listening to the song on repeat repeat repeat because it's so good

You thought you had me, you though that I was done but, I'm stronger up against the ropes oh come on this is 100% my anthem/the anthem of virtually every skater I've ever loved

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Slade Alive.

My oldest brother loved this band when I was growing up, so the album is a part of my childhood, and I adore it.

(yes, my taste in music is... ummm... eclectic?)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Broadway Cast recording of "Come From Away" We finally got to see the show on Broadway this Sunday! :biggrin: :love: