Sara Hurtado & Adria Diaz | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Sara Hurtado & Adria Diaz

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm glad they're doing some competitions, and so early too. The first, Souvenir Georges-Éthier 2015, is in a month :cheer: I checked the participants list and they are not there yet, but in pairs D/R is, so might be interesting competition. I hope there will be some videos uploaded later on. Wish them luck ;)

Last edited:

Pika

Final Flight
I'm glad they're doing some competitions, and so early too. The first, Souvenir Georges-Éthier 2015, is in a few days :cheer: I checked the participants list and they are not there yet, but in pairs D/R is, so might be interesting competition. I hope there will be some videos uploaded later on. Wish them luck ;)

I was wondering where Souvenir George Ethier was, hoping for maybe Switzerland, not too far from me... But talking about D/R you killed my hopes now I guess before checking that it's in Canada... :cry:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yeah... :eek:hwell: I'm curious if there are any summer competitions in Europe. There are so many in North America, but I didn't see any in this part of the world. It's making it harder for Europeans to compete in this time of the year unless they're training in North America anyway.
I wish to see their programs already :rolleye: Meanwehile I found better quality videos of their Worlds '14 with spanish commentary:
H/D Short Dance WC '14
H/D Free Dance WC '14

turquoiseblue

Final Flight
Souvenir Georges-Éthier 2015

According to an email I received from the organisation of Souvenir Georges-Éthier 2015, there will be a live streaming :yay:

They say the links will be posted on their website as well as on their Facebook next week and you should be able to access it even from outside of Canada.

Pika

Final Flight
According to an email I received from the organisation of Souvenir Georges-Éthier 2015, there will be a live streaming :yay:

They say the links will be posted on their website as well as on their Facebook next week and you should be able to access it even from outside of Canada.

That's a good news !!! :dance:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yes, thank you!

I am still also rooting for these two to get a second GP assignment... I will continue to pray to the figure skating gods :laugh:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
TEB has even 2 vacancies left! I really hope Sara&Adria will get one.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
its great news :cheer: also its great to see Turkish team Alisa&Alper got the 2nd TBD spot!!! i was hoping they would after their placement at worlds :cheer:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yes! It's going to be super exciting competition! Thank you, Pika-Alva :)

turquoiseblue

Final Flight
Sara & Adrian's music choices:

This year, two powerful women are behind our programs: for the short dance, we chose "Anything to say you're mine" and "Spoonful" by Etta James and for the free dance "Nostalgia" by the great spanish singer Pasión Vega.

Source: Sara's Instagram