Gabrielle Daleman | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Gabrielle Daleman

likevelvet

#Bless this mess
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Gabby skates first in the second-to-last group tomorrow. Can't wait to see her wonderful short program at Worlds! The music is so perfect for her, and she really falls into character with it. It was tough to see her disappointed at the Olympics. Good luck Gabby!

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Well, off to a good start at Worlds. Probably out of podium range barring some disastrous errors by three other people, but well-positioned to end the season on a positive note.

likevelvet

#Bless this mess
On the Ice
Country
United-States
I am thrilled for her. I wasn't expecting her to splat because she really never lets the past get to her, but I was pleased to see her happy with her skate today.

She yelled "Redemption!" with a fist pump as she came off the ice before she hugged Lee :biggrin:

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Holy crap, Gabby :jaw: No wonder her landings seemed off! Between this and what she accomplished at Nationals, I'm just in awe of her grit.

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
I noticed she had one skate off in the K&C and wondered if something was up. Damn, aside from nationals it's not her year. Hopefully next season will end better for her than this one.

abbykitty

Rinkside
wow, such a brave skate for Gabby! glad she didn't completely meltdown like Olympics...and proud of her well-fought skate here despite the ankle injury. I hope she takes some time off to rest, and comes back next season with new programs that highlight her ferociousness (see Wakaba's FS ;)). I have a feeling she and Kaetlyn will be battling back and forth for a while until the next Canadian superstar comes along. :)

AvgeekJoe

On the Ice
Holy crap, Gabby :jaw: No wonder her landings seemed off! Between this and what she accomplished at Nationals, I'm just in awe of her grit.

Me too, as Mr. Yank for Osmond. Gabby's a stud, and I wish I could have introduced me to her at the Canadian Championships last January :-(.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Go Gabby! It makes me so happy to see that she's focusing on a fresh start! I've noticed that she has deleted all her IG pics, and it actually makes me happy that she has, bc a lot of them were photoshopped heavily and, to me, a sign of her insecurity. Seeing that she wants to start over makes me really hopeful that she's gaining confidence and that she's gonna go out there and rule next season :)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I notice Gabby has a new Instagram account as of 3/28/18. Did her other account get hacked? :(

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
no it's the same account, she just restarted it (delete all old posts and start again)

Ah, ok. I was hoping it was not done for a negative reason. I don't have an IG account, so I didn't know you could do that.

:thank:

kayla

Spectator
She already posted another heavily photoshopped picture of herself (standing in a gym wearing black leggings and a black crop top while holding a ball). The proportions and the skin color of her stomach are all wrong. Why does she do this? Does she seriously think someone would mistake this for real ( well, some of her followers obviously do according to the comments)? And what is the message she wants to convey?

Haleth

On the Ice
Is Gabby engaged?

Her Instastory this afternoon is a shot of her left hand, which has a diamond ring on her ring finger...

If so, then congratulations to the happy couple!

moon

On the Ice
Someone needs to help this poor girl with he body image problems. There must be someone close to her that sees what she is doing to her body on instagram. Her pictures look absolutely foolish.