Gabrielle Daleman | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Gabrielle Daleman

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
gabby was the shining light in a darker day for Canadian skating ! wonderful SP!!!

waterblades

On the Ice
Way to go Gabby! Here power is amazing. I just love how she commands the ice with her speed.

- - - Updated - - -

I also can't believe she only has 10 pages of comments.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Way to go Gabby! Here power is amazing. I just love how she commands the ice with her speed.

- - - Updated - - -

I also can't believe she only has 10 pages of comments.

she has more than 2 times world champions Duhamel and Radford..

the only fan fest of a Canadian skater that is very active in here is Patrick's... which I find unfortunate as there are so many young talented skaters deserving some attention...

a bunch of us have started some for the next generation.... have fun discovering them !

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
so proud of gabby tonight... it was a super tough field and she improved her season's best by about 15 points in the LP... wasn't enough to podium when pretty much everyone was clean but i think this program will get better and better very quickly and show gabby's musicality...it's a huge improvement IMHO over last year's FP.. it just takes time so she can own each step and turn. way to go gabby... i know you want a GP medal and Skate America might just do that for you!!! ;)

Barb

Record Breaker
I was angry with her first place in the SP because I don´t like her Carmen at all, then I saw that she was out of podium and I watched her LP and wow, I had one of those moments :shocked:, I was mesmerized, that was The performance of the whole competition for me :love::love::love::love::love:.

Tulipstar

Medalist
The more I watch her, the more I like her.

Hoped to see more powerful music in the FP though; she would skate so well to some of the stronger music of Gladiator or the Wonder Woman soundtrack (nope, am not going to shut up about that until she at least skates to that in an ex:biggrin:)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Gabby seems to have kept herself busy this summer when she was off the ice after surgery.

There is a new Gabby out there, one who is very musical. I have always admired Gabby's athleticism and jumps. She is a natural athlete. However, what I am discovering this year is a fun and flirty Carmen and a strong but fragile gladiator.

In the slow section of her LP, right before the second triple lutz, there is a moment where Gabby manages to take us with her. I was deeply emotionally involved with her skating. This is not something that happens with many skaters for me... not something that is necessary for me to appreciate an athlete... however, this was a big and beautiful surprise for me. Seeing Gabby's strength and vulnerability, her raw emotions, her genuine character portraying is something I even never hoped for... yet... it is there.

Gabby, please just keep working. The stars will align.

Warwick360

Medalist
Can someone please tell me what is the ending track of Gabby's Gladiator program? Thanks in advance.

tzazu

Medalist
Just read in other thread that Gabby is scraping Gladiator and going back to last year's FD

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Just read in other thread that Gabby is scraping Gladiator and going back to last year's FD

Great choice! Last year's program worked really well, I think it's good that she's using it if she feels more comfortable about it!

On a sidenote, I was checking Gabby's instagram to see if she had posted any news, and the last photo she posted had me a little worried. I don't want to go into details, I think the reason why will be obvious to anyone who sees the picture (https://www.instagram.com/p/BdNW7nhFGjD/) and compares it to the original (2nd photo here https://www.instagram.com/p/BdK7dZQl-1D/). I really don't want to create a discussion on the topic as I feel that it's a very private thing, but after what happened to Gracie, it got me a bit worried about Gabby. I hope she's well and happy!

randomfan

Record Breaker
Great choice! Last year's program worked really well, I think it's good that she's using it if she feels more comfortable about it!

On a sidenote, I was checking Gabby's instagram to see if she had posted any news, and the last photo she posted had me a little worried. I don't want to go into details, I think the reason why will be obvious to anyone who sees the picture (https://www.instagram.com/p/BdNW7nhFGjD/) and compares it to the original (2nd photo here https://www.instagram.com/p/BdK7dZQl-1D/). I really don't want to create a discussion on the topic as I feel that it's a very private thing, but after what happened to Gracie, it got me a bit worried about Gabby. I hope she's well and happy!

The link isn’t working anymore, so seems like she deleted it. I wonder what it was?

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
The link isn’t working anymore, so seems like she deleted it. I wonder what it was?

Yes, I've seen she had deleted it because people were leaving not very kind comments to her :( basically, she heavily edited a picture of her FS from World's last year

Shayuki

Record Breaker
That was a really creepy photo. You have to wonder what's going on in her head.

If I had someone close to me doing something like that I'd have a very serious conversation with them.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
What did it look like? Did she make herself look slimmer or something?

Indeed, and very blatantly as well. Very unnatural-looking legs and arms. Very disproportionate and strange. I really don't understand why she'd post something like that.

FSLover17

On the Ice
Oh wow that is slightly worrying. Hopefully she's not having those kind of thoughts in her head and is just concentrating on slaying at nationals.
On a different note: do you think the Canadian fed will let her skate in the team competition?