Vanessa James & Morgan Cipres | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Vanessa James & Morgan Cipres

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Thank you for posting Siberia82... Enjoyed this very much. Hope Vanessa & Morgan have many more medal ceremonies in their future!!

Julie Wie

On the Ice
thank you synian ! great to see the practice especially... though I would loooove to know what they said :scratch2: my french is just so non-existent :eek:hwell:
anyone there who wants to translate? maybe a little summary ? please?

by the way, I have another montage out (should have been "angel" from the weeknd but that one got blocked, so now its "stay" from hurts )
http://youtu.be/dokX5dXAAoY

reedited version here:
https://youtu.be/xfBAiMuPBwE

enjoy watching : )

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
They just withdrew from nationals :(
She fell hard in practice apparently :(

Get well soon Vanessa! I'm hoping to see you guys kick butt at the Olympics! :love:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Nooooo! :(
Why do all my faves get injured?
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Vanessa.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Truly is the season of injuries, isn't it? :sad21: Wishing them the speediest recovery! Wonder if they're out of Euros too.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm sorry to hear about their withdrawal from Nationals, but glad that Vanessa's injury doesn't appear to be serious. Hope it heals quickly and that they're back on their best form for Europeans!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Good luck to Vanessa and Morgan in the SP! It'll be the depths of night here when they skate so I won't be able to watch, but I hope to wake up to see them in first place tomorrow. :)

VenusHalley

Final Flight
They have been so great in today's short program. Could they have chance at winning the gold? That would give them such boost too for the Olympics.