Mae-Berenice Meite | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Mae-Berenice Meite

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Wishing her the best too!! She has done well this season..

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just updated her OP with the information regarding last 3 seasons. I included all the results, programs and all the videos I could find. Enjoy :)

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Challenge Cup wasn't the end of Mae's season after all! She's now at the Winter Universiade, where she was selected to carry the flag for the French team in the opening ceremony: https://www.instagram.com/p/BuiGqC5gCNx/

The skating competitions will be in the later half of this week. Good luck Mae! :hap10:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Challenge Cup wasn't the end of Mae's season after all! She's now at the Winter Universiade, where she was selected to carry the flag for the French team in the opening ceremony: https://www.instagram.com/p/BuiGqC5gCNx/

The skating competitions will be in the later half of this week. Good luck Mae! :hap10:

Mae looks beautiful and so proud in that photo. Her smile lights up the arena! Good Luck and slay Mae!!!!:cheer::cheer:

demarinis5

Record Breaker
Mae's fantastic SP! She's in the final group going into the FS tomorrow...

Oh thank you so much. I missed the Ladies SP and just now looked at the results and I was very pleased.

Gorgeous skated SP from Mae. Her PC marks are ridiculously low. Come on judges what is wrong with you all.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Mae took fourth place with another fantastic skate and excellent score! Video is here.

Her PCS are still far too low though. :scowl:

demarinis5

Record Breaker
Congrats to Mae for skating two gorgeous clean programs, unfortunately not enough to podium but she should be proud of
her 4th place finish. :cheer:

Her season is over now I hope we get to see her perform in ice shows in the off season.

Agree about the PC's. I just think that the judges don't appreciate what Mae brings to the ice
and as a fan it really bothers me but I won't get into the reasons for that. I am just happy
that she did so well at this competition.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
I noticed that Mae has more fans than I thought. Her PCS are a tad too low compared to others, that’s true. The sad fact is that the judges don’t like many things about her, and hold down her scores in every way. This is not fair to Mae at all.

VenusHalley

Final Flight
I feel she gets docked on PCS because she does not exude the ice-princess vibes. I wish she was more appreciated for what she is. She is a strong athlete and does have a dancer vibe... although not ballerina... she is more of modern dancer style... but that is great! I always enjoy her skating.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
GP slots for Mae: France and Japan. Can't wait to see her new programs for this season!

(Judging by her instagram posts she's just finished a lot of exams at her university and is having a bit of a very well-earned break right now though.)

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I've made a thread for the Masters de Patinage 2019 here. The competition starts on Thursday - another chance to see Mae's gorgeous costumes and great programs!

Vemvane

On the Ice
What a fun, fun SP she has! And that costume is gorgeous - the colours are amazing and so vibrant, and she wears them so well. When she started to clap and the audience joined in, I just wanted to cheer for her, even though being on the other side of the world renders my cheers inaudible. That was such a great skate from her, all energy and bounce and fun.