Alena Leonova | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Alena Leonova

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
This is why I never believe in writing someone off just because they happen to be of a certain age. :) I have huge respect for her for never giving up, no matter how many younger talented girls come along. It's not over until she decides it's over.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Yes, she looks beautiful and radiant. I like her hair color.

OT, but I couldn't help but notice that neither Konstantin nor Maria are there in any of the team pics. :( I won't be surprised if Kostya decided to retire now, but Maria is 2 years younger than Alena, so I hope she isn't finished.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yes, she looks beautiful and radiant. I like her hair color.

OT, but I couldn't help but notice that neither Konstantin nor Maria are there in any of the team pics. :( I won't be surprised if Kostya decided to retire now, but Maria is 2 years younger than Alena, so I hope she isn't finished.

There were other photos uploaded, but I only linked to the ones with Alena in them.

Here is the link to the album:

https://www.facebook.com/mikhail.sharov.96/posts/10207963046267724

Looking through them again, though, I think you're right. She's not there.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

The Finn

Record Breaker
Alena got Trophée de France and NHK. It was very nice surprise that she got 2 GP events.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Alena got Trophée de France and NHK. It was very nice surprise that she got 2 GP events.
Really pleased she's coming to France... it will be my first time to see her "in real life". I always loved how she puts so much "personality" into her skating, so I'm looking forward to being there for her performances.

Last edited: