Oleksandra Nazarova & Maksym Nikitin | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Oleksandra Nazarova & Maksym Nikitin

The Finn

Record Breaker
Figure skating coach Igor Shpilband said the agency "F-Sport" that the Ukrainian couple dance Alexander Nazarov / Maxim Nikitin, beginning with him a permanent job.

This information is also confirmed "R-Sport" ex-coach of Ukrainian Russian Alexander Zhulin. 19-year-old Nazarov and Nikitin, 21-year-old, who became in 2012 the silver medalists of the Youth Olympic Games in Innsbruck, starting with the season-2013/14 trained under the guidance of Zhulin in Moscow. In 2015, the duo won the bronze of the world championship among juniors awards.
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20160629/963934784.html

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I expected them to move to train in the US for some time

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
A new interview with Oleksandra and Maksym (in Ukrainian, I used Google Translate to read it), discussing their preparations for this season and their feelings about competing in their second Olympics compared with their first. They also discuss the difficulties they have training in a very cold rink, sharing the ice with children. They can only train for 3 hours a day, and have to share the 3rd hour with the 'little singles'. I think it's very sweet that Maksym says that they don't want to send the little ones away as, once, he and Oleksandra were the little ones. They also say their 'filling machine' (perhaps the Zamboni or ice making machine?) is run on gasoline/petrol, so there are also fumes in the rink. I had no idea they trained in such difficult conditions :( Wishing them the very best for Europeans and the Olympics!

https://xsport.ua/figure-skating_s/...-v-nashikh-programmakh-skrytyy-smysl_6955547/

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States

They may have made it to Poland.

Gabriella Papadakis is trying to convince them to skate at World's, no matter what their condition is.

Hugo Choinard is doing the music for a new RD for them for World's, since they cannot bear to skate to the happy music of their original RD.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
This duo's rhythm dance was the only one which was aired by CBC television during its broadcast of Worlds (although it omitted the replay and kiss & cry). Kurt Browning and Carol Lane are the commentators, and the latter becomes emotional at around the 3-minute mark. (I had to upload the video on Streamable because it was rejected by Dailymotion due to the music.)

2022 Worlds RD (CBC TV 720p) - performance only

The replay and kiss & cry were included on the Radio-Canada Sports coverage, but this video is probably geoblocked outside of Canada

Last edited:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
This duo's rhythm dance was the only one which was aired by CBC television during its broadcast of Worlds (although it omitted the replay and kiss & cry). Kurt Browning and Carol Lane are the commentators, and the latter becomes emotional at around the 3-minute mark. (I had to upload the video on Streamable because it was rejected by Dailymotion due to the music.)

2022 Worlds RD (CBC TV 720p) - performance only

The replay and kiss & cry were included on the Radio-Canada Sports coverage, but this video is probably geoblocked outside of Canada

This is indeed special…😇💙🌻