Nicole Rajicova | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Nicole Rajicova

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
She isn’t on the GP this season. Is she still competing? I know it’ll be hard for her without a 3-3, but still. She has lovely qualities.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
No fresh info I'm afraid. Nicole officially works on finance ministry of Slovakia since the last year, originally she even didn't intend to represent on EC and WC, but because even with only few trainings everything looked well, she has changed her mind. But that's everything for the last season, no news about the upcoming one. But also no info about ending her career. And with her last post on insta I think Nicole still has figure skating in her mind.

vexlak

Rinkside
No fresh info I'm afraid. Nicole officially works on finance ministry of Slovakia since the last year, originally she even didn't intend to represent on EC and WC, but because even with only few trainings everything looked well, she has changed her mind. But that's everything for the last season, no news about the upcoming one. But also no info about ending her career. And with her last post on insta I think Nicole still has figure skating in her mind.

Recent article in Slovak news.
Need translation:

https://sport.sme.sk/c/22165600/raj...ery-sa-vzdat-neplanuje-krasokorculovanie.html

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Key points:
Nicole works on ministry of finance of Slovakia. Her main work are international (EU and other world) matters.
Nicole keeps physical activity, she rides rolleskates several days a week and does other activities.
Nicole doesn't want to predict anything but she is going to continue skating. Even if it would not be possible to skate as an athlete she still wants to by physically active. "Sitting all day in the office is killing me. I'm literally shaking last two hours, I'm only getting used to it. Immediately after the work I have to do some sport." Apart from rolleskating she is also jogging but she is not interrested much in that.
This is the longest time Nicole has ever spent in Bratislava, earlier in her life after the end of the season she usually spent summer in the USA. Nicole also now understands how much time person spends at work and that after the work there is not much free time :) She also considers further studying and sees math and finance as her future.

Tutto

Record Breaker
Nicole Rajicova is on entry list of ISU Challenger Series Cup of Tyrol 2020. This could be her first competition since Wolds 2019!
:cheer2::yahoo::rock:
OMG, I can't believe it! Just another day I was thinking about Nicole and how odd it was that she never announced her retirement.... that's fantastic news and God knows we could do with some good news right now.
I wonder what is her situation now, is she still in full-time job, how much time she can dedicate to skating?