The Souvenir Table - Buyers Remorse? | Golden Skate

The Souvenir Table - Buyers Remorse?

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I have to admit I can't seem to resist the souvenir table at most events lately - skating and rock shows. Last night at Stars on Ice I ended up buying another t-shirt, a bag and an autographed picture of Kurt! I never used to purchase anything at these events. Anyone else experience some "buyers remorse" after seeing a show?

:biggrin:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Actually, no not remorse, but it's funny how often the merch just sits in my closets for years untouched afterwards.

You can donate all your stuff to the silent auction at your local club's next fund-raiser. I donated my two Michelle Kwan snowglobes, then had donator's remorse and went out an bought one on ebay.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You can donate all your stuff to the silent auction at your local club's next fund-raiser. I donated my two Michelle Kwan snowglobes, then had donator's remorse and went out an bought one on ebay.

Good idea. I have the Michelle Snowglobe from 2002, and I will NOT part with it! :biggrin:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I didn't know there was a Michelle snowglobe, so I looked on ebay and there is one for sale.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This got me thinking - Did Michelle ever actually skate to "Fur Elise?"

heyang

Record Breaker
My snowglobes are still boxed and in a closet. I also have a Kristi Yamaguchi bobble head doll, COI etched crystal anniversary item and a small bronze statue to commemorate the 2002 Olympics, 2 burger king kids meal toys sponsored by USFSA and the Ekaterina Gordeeva Lenox figurine. Assorted SOI programs including one from the Grinkov Memorial which was my 1st SOI. Assorted skating books, etc.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My snowglobes are still boxed and in a closet. I also have a Kristi Yamaguchi bobble head doll, COI etched crystal anniversary item and a small bronze statue to commemorate the 2002 Olympics, 2 burger king kids meal toys sponsored by USFSA and the Ekaterina Gordeeva Lenox figurine. Assorted SOI programs including one from the Grinkov Memorial which was my 1st SOI. Assorted skating books, etc.

You have quite a collection!!!