Julianne Seguin & Charlie Bilodeau | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Julianne Seguin & Charlie Bilodeau

Roo87

Medalist
The music from their FP started randomly playing on my Spotify and reminded me of how beautiful it was at Olympics. I love their emotion and choreography. If they perform like this at worlds, and M-T/M2.0 fix their hiccups, Canada has a chance to keep 3 spots.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
According to the latest TSL episode, Meagan Duhamel is joining Julianne and Charlie's coaching team. Apparently she has been giving them advice how to maximize their BV. If anyone knows her stuff, it's Meagan!

reneerose

Final Flight
https://www.ifsmagazine.com/seguin-bilodeau-end-partnership/

Well, I guess this fan thread must now be retired. I don't know, but I wish since they had done all of the choreography they should have given one more season a go. Mr. Bilodeau sounds really impatient from the way these articles are worded. Rome / The Quest for an Olympic Medal was not built in a day! Poor Julianne. Sometimes these pair skating relationships are like romantic breakups. I just wish them both the best, but really wanted them to try to at least skate 1 more season....they only just began their upward climb? I'm heartbroken, they seemed like the next best Canadian pair team! :eek:hwell::cry:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
we will never see groove is in the heart... sigh...

i liked them a lot... i hope they find respective partners... there are a few boys in quebec right now, available.. like francis, maxime.... not so many girls for charlie... but we will see....

good luck you two and thank you for all the thrills you have given us...
stay healthy and happy

lucyagogo

On the Ice
They were on their way to becoming the next big Canadian pair. I'm disappointed and really sad that they've broken up. Of course, I wish them the best for their careers but it won't be the same, they had a special chemistry and magic on the ice. Such a pity.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Although Julianne and Charlie split some months ago, I decided to update their OP so that all the fans have all the info, programs, videos, results and other stuff in one place. I added data regarding their last two seasons, more biographical info and the summary of Julianne as a singles skater. I hope you'll like it.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Does anyone know how I can view this article in English?

I just clicked on the link and I got a new tab with the article and a small pop-up in the upper right-hand corner for "translate this". I clicked the appropriate box and got it in English. It wan't perfect English, but it was pretty good. I am using google chrome on an Apple computer.

rain

Record Breaker
Just came across this program again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akR6XD3fuio

Oh, what could have been. The choreography and presentation are genius. Perhaps choreographically one of my favourite programs of all time. Not surprised to see Patrice Lauzon sitting with them in the kiss and cry — I assume he or Marie-France had something to do with the choreography.
It kills me that Julianne has just been left without partner prospects. She is so talented and should be out there representing Canada.