Tickets for Indiviual Events Worlds 2016 | Golden Skate

Tickets for Indiviual Events Worlds 2016

anyanka

Record Breaker
Hi folks, I've started exploring buying tickets early but I noticed only all-event tickets are available. I want to visit Boston again (been there before a few times) but if I decide not go with one of the tour groups and instead get tickets on my own (I may not be able to get the full week off around that time), I'd want to pick and choose what events I get to see. Mostly I may attend only the free skates. Does anyone know when individual event tickets go on sale? Has anyone who's been to worlds in the past had experience with this? I'm a total newbie at this.

Rita Hsieh

Rinkside
Here's the information from official website::)

"Tickets for each individual competition, also known as single session tickets, will go on sale in the fall of 2015 at all Ticketmaster locations, Ticketmaster.com and the TD Garden box office."

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
All I'm hoping and praying is that the men's events will fall on a Friday and Saturday. I know it's selfish. But it's hard when you're a full time college student in your 2nd semester of your junior year (Which is where I'll be at when Worlds happen).

And I hope that the Worlds schedule will come out before the schedule of classes for the Spring 2016 semester for me lol.

waxel

Final Flight
Yes! It would be nice if they would announce the schedule. It already seems to be late in coming.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Can anyone speak to the price of individual tickets? Are all event tickets a much better value?

No-one has any idea what the prices will be because they're not on sale yet.

It would depend what you wanted to see.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
From FSU posted on 10/3

[QUOTE="clairecloutier]@Boston2016: Any updates on when single-event tickets will go on sale?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Boston2016]@clairecloutier, we are about 8-12 weeks away from announcing prices and availability of single-event tickets on Ticketmaster.[/QUOTE]

aa456

On the Ice
Individual events tickets went on sale already. Anyone able to purchase ladies free skate tickets? I'm unable to get even a single one :(

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Individual events tickets went on sale already. Anyone able to purchase ladies free skate tickets? I'm unable to get even a single one :(

Last time I checked, there were literally 5 seats remaining in the ladies FS. and they were all on the end balcony. :(

aa456

On the Ice
Last time I checked, there were literally 5 seats remaining in the ladies FS. and they were all on the end balcony. :(

I've been waiting for individual tickets to go on sale for months. This is so mehhh :'(

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
I've been waiting for individual tickets to go on sale for months. This is so mehhh :'(

Oh I'm sorry :( Tickets went very fast, I was shocked.

aa456

On the Ice
Oh I'm sorry :( Tickets went very fast, I was shocked.
Yea..I didnt realize figure skating would be so popular. I ended up purchasing an all events package (loge) just so I can see the ladies free skate.
My first figure skating event and I will get to see Mao live. Makes up for the price and seat disappointment

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
Yea..I didnt realize figure skating would be so popular. I ended up purchasing an all events package (loge) just so I can see the ladies free skate.
My first figure skating event and I will get to see Mao live. Makes up for the price and seat disappointment

At least you get to see all of events! Mao is amazing to watch live :) Hopefully I can see her in the exhibition

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The men's FP is the only one I want to go to and thankfully there are seats left....even though they're in the upper balcony. Well it's better than nothing and at least the price is cheap. But I'm going to have to develop a pitcher's arm when throwing a gift onto the ice for Yuzuru or ask event staff if I can go to the lower level for just this one performance so I can throw my gift onto the ice for Yuzuru.

I emailed one of the coordinators (From the contacts) if they know it's okay to do so.

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
The men's FP is the only one I want to go to and thankfully there are seats left....even though they're in the upper balcony. Well it's better than nothing and at least the price is cheap. But I'm going to have to develop a pitcher's arm when throwing a gift onto the ice for Yuzuru or ask event staff if I can go to the lower level for just this one performance so I can throw my gift onto the ice for Yuzuru.

I emailed one of the coordinators (From the contacts) if they know it's okay to do so.

My friend and I are in the balcony too. :laugh: I only played baseball one season in Little League and I wasn't that good so maybe someone next to me can throw it. Lolol