shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
They just pulled it all down and are re-working it. So sorry about that :(

Its okay, these things happen. :agree2:

And it saves me about 300 dollars as well....so yay? xD

almostleia

Spectator
I have 2nd row seats in loge 2; is the committee going to do anything more than refund us? There weren't any comparable seats left before they were all taken down so I'm unhappy to have lost a great spot because of someone else's mistake.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I have 2nd row seats in loge 2; is the committee going to do anything more than refund us? There weren't any comparable seats left before they were all taken down so I'm unhappy to have lost a great spot because of someone else's mistake.

Yeah there were quite a few front row seats in the other sections that sold out quickly.....

almostleia

Spectator
Yeah there were quite a few front row seats in the other sections that sold out quickly.....

I had the option of slightly less good seats in section 11 but went with 2 instead...extra frustrating because most of our budget went for good all-event tickets, we won't be able to afford reseller prices if all the gala ones are gone.

Tammi

On the Ice

Unfortunately this spot didn't exist to begin with. It's being used by the Media. Have you received a phone call yet from the box office and what would be acceptable to you as an apology?

almostleia

Spectator
Unfortunately this spot didn't exist to begin with. It's being used by the Media. Have you received a phone call yet from the box office and what would be acceptable to you as an apology?

Thanks for dealing with all our questions! No call yet. And the tickets existed on the ticketmaster map, I had no way of knowing they weren't supposed to be available. I'd love it if we could somehow get gala tickets in a similar area, but I know that's a big ask.

Tammi

On the Ice
Thanks for dealing with all our questions! No call yet. And the tickets existed on the ticketmaster map, I had no way of knowing they weren't supposed to be available. I'd love it if we could somehow get gala tickets in a similar area, but I know that's a big ask.

I'd just ask you to have a little bit more patience and wait for the box office to call you. They pulled the remaining Platinum inventory and will be calling those affected in the order that their purchases were made. Hopefully you were one of the first to order earlier today and you'll have the best selection of what remains.

almostleia

Spectator
I'd just ask you to have a little bit more patience and wait for the box office to call you. They pulled the remaining Platinum inventory and will be calling those affected in the order that their purchases were made. Hopefully you were one of the first to order earlier today and you'll have the best selection of what remains.

That's great news, thank you again for keeping us all updated.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is exactly what I feared! They got released at stupid o'clock my time when I was asleep and now they're all sold out! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tammi

On the Ice
Yes, as soon as we realized they were releasing killed inventory in error, they shut it down until it was fixed. Should be all set now.

winky97

Medalist
Yes, as soon as we realized they were releasing killed inventory in error, they shut it down until it was fixed. Should be all set now.

Tammi, this is a hot mess! You guys have to be going crazy with Ticketmaster. On the plus side, I scored a great seat for ladies short and long, which I did not expect to be available this soon. Real glad I did not buy on secondary market after Ticketmaster said LP was sold out and SP on had Balcony. With all the fees they charge you would think they could get it right.

charmblade

Final Flight
Thanks Tammi for the head's up! I managed to get a decent gala seat (or really, my husband got it since it's part of my Christmas present :biggrin:)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yes! Not as good a seat as I'd hoped, but Loge 2 row 12!

Candi

Rinkside
Thank Mrs. P just got my Gala ticket Loge 3 row8.
anyone know what is better seat for Gala Loge 3 row8 or Loge5 row5.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
As I mentioned on the "Are you Going to Worlds Thread" Row 14 in Loge 3 is available for the Short Dance. I just snagged an aisle seat there. So if anyone wants to be part of the Loge 3 party with me for the SD...

Thank Mrs. P just got my Gala ticket Loge 3 row8.
anyone know what is better seat for Gala Loge 3 row8 or Loge5 row5.

Loge 3 is technically better since it's "center ice" but either should be fine.

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Glad you scored one. I felt bad for you when it looked like you missed out.

Heh, thanks...I was stuck at work when Mrs P updated that they were available again, so had to sweat it out for an hour and a half before I could run home and buy one at lunch. I was convinced the Japanese fans would have been lurking and cleaned out the inventory by the time I got home.