Tickets for Indiviual Events Worlds 2016 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Tickets for Indiviual Events Worlds 2016

winky97

Medalist
Got an all event balcony seat in sec 315, but i purchased Ladies long and short in loge 3 row 14 because I wanted to be closer for those events. So I will try to sell my ladies balcony. Also scored a gala sear in section 1 row 13.

Candi

Rinkside
Got an all event balcony seat in sec 315, but i purchased Ladies long and short in loge 3 row 14 because I wanted to be closer for those events. So I will try to sell my ladies balcony. Also scored a gala sear in section 1 row 13.

can i ask how much is all event?

charmblade

Final Flight
Heh, thanks...I was stuck at work when Mrs P updated that they were available again, so had to sweat it out for an hour and a half before I could run home and buy one at lunch. I was convinced the Japanese fans would have been lurking and cleaned out the inventory by the time I got home.

Ugh, I know what you mean. I saw Tammi's post when I was at work and had to wait all day to get home and see what was left. I'm stuck in balcony circle for all the comps because that's what I could afford but I wanted to be down in the loge sections for something, so I'll take the gala.

winky97

Medalist
can i ask how much is all event?

My balcony all event was $250. Balcony circle, which is the first couple of rows on the balcony was $350, $695 for loge corners and $1295 for loge premium which are the sides. I don't think they are being sold anymore

Tammi

On the Ice
My balcony all event was $250. Balcony circle, which is the first couple of rows on the balcony was $350, $695 for loge corners and $1295 for loge premium which are the sides. I don't think they are being sold anymore
They're still available. You can get some Premium Loge through the LOC (no additional fees) or you can go through the TD Garden website for other price ranges (pending availability).

Candi

Rinkside
As I mentioned on the "Are you Going to Worlds Thread" Row 14 in Loge 3 is available for the Short Dance. I just snagged an aisle seat there. So if anyone wants to be part of the Loge 3 party with me for the SD...

Loge 3 is technically better since it's "center ice" but either should be fine.

Is my first skate event for Gala Loge2 & 1, 22 is available row11 is that better "center ice"?

Candi

Rinkside
Ugh, I know what you mean. I saw Tammi's post when I was at work and had to wait all day to get home and see what was left. I'm stuck in balcony circle for all the comps because that's what I could afford but I wanted to be down in the loge sections for something, so I'll take the gala.

I am very new to forum sign in tonight by luck. does forum send noticication?

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
FINALLY got a ticket for the ladies FS! I'm a little bummed that I bought a Men's FS balcony ticket when more inventory in the lower loges opened. I'm not sure I want to risk buying a lower loge and then trying to sell my balcony, so I'll just be grateful that I get to watch it anyways :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
FINALLY got a ticket for the ladies FS! I'm a little bummed that I bought a Men's FS balcony ticket when more inventory in the lower loges opened. I'm not sure I want to risk buying a lower loge and then trying to sell my balcony, so I'll just be grateful that I get to watch it anyways :)

Was the balcony ticket that much money? I know that you shouldn't throw away cash, but the worst case scenario is that you spent an extra money to get that lower lodge seat. You don't have to listen to me, that's just my personal take. :)

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Was the balcony ticket that much money? I know that you shouldn't throw away cash, but the worst case scenario is that you spent an extra money to get that lower lodge seat. You don't have to listen to me, that's just my personal take. :)

Two balcony seats were around $110, I believe. It's nothing compared to the amount of loge/club seats, but I've already paid for a few other individual events with nicer seats, so I've spent quite a bit. However, the new seats available for the mens fs are tempting... :) I might end up buying them anyways

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I am very new to forum sign in tonight by luck. does forum send noticication?

No, it didn't. But I was so anxious about it that I had this thread open on my phone at work (shh!) and was refreshing periodically, so I saw Mrs P's post.

Tammi

On the Ice
If you have the time to be on the phone with Ticketmaster, they have an exchange policy that should allow you to trade up for a better seat.

cinuka

Rinkside

I'm a little bummed as well :( I bought a ticket for the Men's FS in Lodge 4, row 24 on Dec 4th but I see now that there's inventory in Lodge 10. I've been to 2 other competitions (Canadian National Championships in 2013 and 2014) and I was sitting in the balcony so I could barely see the skaters. I really want to see the skaters clearly this time around (so I can understand their differences in PCS!) so I'm a bit worried that row 24 is too far. Do you guys have any experience sitting around the 20th row?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh crab. Seats in the lower levels for the Men's FP. I just hope they won't be all gone by the time January 15. Just 4 weeks left until hopefully I can buy tickets.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
So I found a seat in the middle section for the Men's FS. Loge 3, club BB :) I was only willing to buy if it was on the judges side.

As for the EX tickets, I still haven't gotten a call or email from TM so I emailed them myself, the # never goes through for me. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon.

Tammi

On the Ice
So I found a seat in the middle section for the Men's FS. Loge 3, club BB :) I was only willing to buy if it was on the judges side.
I think you might have noted the wrong Loge number, since there is no row BB in Loge 3. That row would correspond to a 3 digit number. Maybe Club 115, Row BB?

As for the EX tickets, I still haven't gotten a call or email from TM so I emailed them myself, the # never goes through for me. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon.
I imagine those calls will be made during business hours today. I think it ended up being too late last night when all the information and resolution options were gathered.

Last edited:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I think you might have noted the wrong Loge number, since there is no row BB in Loge 3. That row would correspond to a 3 digit number. Maybe Club 115, Row BB?

I imagine those calls will be made during business hours today. I think it ended up being too late last night when all the information and resolution options were gathered.

Ah yes, club :laugh: it's still early for me. Thanks!

And Tammi, do you know when they'll start mailing out the all event tickets?

Last edited: