Tickets for Indiviual Events Worlds 2016 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Tickets for Indiviual Events Worlds 2016

Tammi

On the Ice
Ah yes, club :laugh: it's still early for me. Thanks!

And Tammi, do you know when they'll start mailing out the all event tickets?

If you ordered them through the LOC, we're working with a printer now in custom designing tickets. Based on the prototype, they look pretty awesome. They've told us to expect a mid to late January mailing, but when something is in production, it's harder to pin down an exact date. When I get something more solid, I'll post an update.

charmblade

Final Flight
If we requested will call tickets do we have to wait until the week of the event to pick those up? I didn't really want to spend $25 to get them mailed when I work five minutes from the Garden but I'd like to have them in hand ASAP.

Tammi

On the Ice
If we requested will call tickets do we have to wait until the week of the event to pick those up? I didn't really want to spend $25 to get them mailed when I work five minutes from the Garden but I'd like to have them in hand ASAP.
It's my understanding that Will Call pickup will be available starting on January 2nd. This is for any orders placed through Ticketmaster. If you ordered All Events through the LOC, you'll get an email update on when they'll be available. Most likely early February.

Last edited:

shyne

Final Flight
I'm a little bummed as well :( I bought a ticket for the Men's FS in Lodge 4, row 24 on Dec 4th but I see now that there's inventory in Lodge 10. I've been to 2 other competitions (Canadian National Championships in 2013 and 2014) and I was sitting in the balcony so I could barely see the skaters. I really want to see the skaters clearly this time around (so I can understand their differences in PCS!) so I'm a bit worried that row 24 is too far. Do you guys have any experience sitting around the 20th row?

Did you purchase your ticket from ticketmaster? if so, check the ticketmaster website to see if there's any better seating available, then call them at 800-653-8000
They can exchange tickets for you, it just has to be the same price or higher priced ticket (then you pay the difference) for the same event. They are very busy. I waited for nearly 30min before someone was able to help me, but I was able to exchange my ticket from row 26 to row 14, same price.
They can exchange your current ticket with the seat in Loge 10, you just have to pay the differences (~$70?)
Good luck.

Last edited:

cinuka

Rinkside
Did you purchase your ticket from ticketmaster? if so, check the ticketmaster website to see if there's any better seating available, then call them at 800-653-8000
They can exchange tickets for you, it just has to be the same price or higher priced ticket (then you pay the difference) for the same event. They are very busy. I waited for nearly 30min before someone was able to help me, but I was able to exchange my ticket from row 26 to row 14, same price.
They can exchange your current ticket with the seat in Loge 10, you just have to pay the differences (~$70?)
Good luck.

Thanks for the tips! I did purchase my tickets from ticketmaster and I'm willing to pay the difference if the view is better. But in Loge 10, I won't be sitting where the judges will be though :/ Does anyone have any advice on whether sitting in Loge 10, row 15 has a much better view than sitting in Loge 4, row 24?

shyne

Final Flight
Thanks for the tips! I did purchase my tickets from ticketmaster and I'm willing to pay the difference if the view is better. But in Loge 10, I won't be sitting where the judges will be though :/ Does anyone have any advice on whether sitting in Loge 10, row 15 has a much better view than sitting in Loge 4, row 24?

http://bruins.io-media.com/web/index.html
maybe the virtual venue can help you to make the decision? You can compare Loge 10 row 5 with Loge 4 row 22 using this tool.
The "expand view" allows you to rotate 360 and experience what's like in that row in TD garden.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Got exchanges so now all my Men and Dance seats are on the judges side (3 of them are in Loge 3, Row 14) :cheer: Who wants to join me in the Loge 3 party? :dance3:

almostleia

Spectator
Unfortunately this spot didn't exist to begin with. It's being used by the Media. Have you received a phone call yet from the box office and what would be acceptable to you as an apology?

So sorry to be a pain, but we still haven't gotten a call. Is there someone we should contact?

cinuka

Rinkside
Got exchanges so now all my Men and Dance seats are on the judges side (3 of them are in Loge 3, Row 14) :cheer: Who wants to join me in the Loge 3 party? :dance3:

Wow! Did you just do the exchanges today? Loge 3 looks like it's all sold out now :( I'm at work so I don't think I can do the exchange today, unfortunately, unless ticketmaster's phone hours are until 7pm today. Does anyone know what time their hours are? I'm worried about the seats availability if I do it tomorrow :/

winky97

Medalist

My ladies tickets are in this area, but all of my other tickets are cheap seats (balcony)! Can join you for a Westin party.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow! Did you just do the exchanges today? Loge 3 looks like it's all sold out now :( I'm at work so I don't think I can do the exchange today, unfortunately, unless ticketmaster's phone hours are until 7pm today. Does anyone know what time their hours are? I'm worried about the seats availability if I do it tomorrow :/

I bought the SD ticket on Loge 3 outright and I made the exchanges to the Men's SP and the Free Dance. I actually didn't make the switch to my men's FS ticket (Lodge 4, Row 15) as better seats were snatched up quickly (I'm guessing it's Yuzuru's auntie fans that snatched them all up!).

If you're in lodge 4, I'd stay there. You might get a slightly better view in Loge 10 being in a closer seat, but you lose out on being on the judges side.

The Fan support line (800-653-8000) is open until 9 p.m. in whatever time zone you're in. :)

My ladies tickets are in this area, but all of my other tickets are cheap seats (balcony)! Can join you for a Westin party.

Haha sounds good. I'm still thinking of buying either ladies or pairs SP.

Last edited:

Tammi

On the Ice
So sorry to be a pain, but we still haven't gotten a call. Is there someone we should contact?

You can try the customer service number for Ticketmaster. My guess is that they are going in the order that the purchases were made and can't move on to the next person until they get a resolution with the current purchaser. Stressful while you wait, but keeps it fair for everyone.

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
So, I got Loge 9, row 26 before and with this new release just now managed to get Loge 1, row 14 for the exhibition. What is the best way to sell my old ticket since I am way over the 72 hours due to the long time between the two releases? Never sold a ticket before... :scratch2:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
If you ordered them through the LOC, we're working with a printer now in custom designing tickets. Based on the prototype, they look pretty awesome. They've told us to expect a mid to late January mailing, but when something is in production, it's harder to pin down an exact date. When I get something more solid, I'll post an update.

I know the LOC will be working very hard on this, but with all due respect, I'm starting to get VERY nervous. I leave for the US in the second week of March, and a "late January" mailing would only give around six weeks from mailing to my departure. Shipping times between the US and AUS vary so wildly, I've had packages make it the next week and some taking eight weeks...

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I might try and exchange my mens FS or exhibition tickets. Right now for exhibition, I'm Loge 4 row one. However, I might be more interested in something center ice. And for mens, I'm in the balcony but I want a loge seat. Do you think it's worth it? And how would I go about exchanging the tickets?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I might try and exchange my mens FS or exhibition tickets. Right now for exhibition, I'm Loge 4 row one. However, I might be more interested in something center ice. And for mens, I'm in the balcony but I want a loge seat. Do you think it's worth it? And how would I go about exchanging the tickets?

To exchange tickets: you call the the Fan support line (800-653-8000), which is open until 9 p.m. in you local time zone (which is the same as mine! :Waving from the other side of Snoqualmie pass:)) You may be on hold for a little while. Once the exchange happens, they'll send you an email with a PDF of the new ticket.

I just took a quick look and there are quite a few seats available on the End Lodges (5-7; 15-18), plus a few in Loge 10 and one club seat (Sec. 137).

Last edited:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
To exchange tickets: you call the the Fan support line (800-653-8000), which is open until 9 p.m. in you local time zone (which is the same as mine! :Waving from the other side of Snoqualmie pass:)) You may be on hold for a little while. Once the exchange happens, they'll send you an email with a PDF of the new ticket.

I just took a quick look and there are quite a few seats available on the End Lodges (5-7; 15-18), plus a few in Loge 10 and one club seat (Sec. 137).

Thank you! I'll try my luck with the phone number. I'd be glad to have an end loge/club seat over the balcony one I have!

almostleia

Spectator
You can try the customer service number for Ticketmaster. My guess is that they are going in the order that the purchases were made and can't move on to the next person until they get a resolution with the current purchaser. Stressful while you wait, but keeps it fair for everyone.

Fair but nervewracking! btw there's a set of Loge 2 tickets listed on stubhub, hopefully nobody buys them before the original owner gets their call.

winky97

Medalist
So, I got Loge 9, row 26 before and with this new release just now managed to get Loge 1, row 14 for the exhibition. What is the best way to sell my old ticket since I am way over the 72 hours due to the long time between the two releases? Never sold a ticket before... :scratch2:

They would have actually moved you regardless of the 72 hours so you did need to purchase a new ticket! I did the same thing and now have a extra exhibition ticket to sale. Ugh!!!! I am actually over where your new seat but in row 13. After I realized that I screwed up I had them move my old seat to the area of my new seat just in to make easier to sale just in case someone just had to have two seats. Anyway there is a for sale section on this forum. Since your current area is better than your old section you might want to do what I did and get them to move the old seat to loge 1 where u are now. My extra seat is loge 1 row 14 seat 17. If you can get your extra seat next to it we can work together to get rid of both seats. Mine is currently listed on stubhub priced to move. Not sure if you can do stubhub in UK. You can PM if you want to discuss further.

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Sorry, it may be me being stupid, but I am not following? My old ticket I have had for over a week, since the 4th of December. Why would they have moved me?