Dabin Choi | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Dabin Choi

TeeSaurus

Rinkside
Someone already posted a video of her at ATS2018.
She looked quite relaxed on the ice.
Hope that means she’s comfortable in her new skates and breaking them in nicely. :)

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Dabin's programs (translated by @lynnneposts in twitter)
SP: Don't Cry For Me Argentina
FS: Carmen
all programs choreographed by Kenji Miyamoto

--------------

WHY DA FLIPPIN BUNS WOULD YOU PICK CARMEN OF ALL PIECES

with that aside, it's cool that she got choreo from Kenji
but that's about it for the positive things though....

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Man, I can't believe she's only 155 cm tall. Her talent and grace and poise seem to give her an extra 5 or 10 cm.

That Godfather program was so much fun! I love mid-program costume changes. Is she going to keep that as her EX?

randomfan

Record Breaker
Seeing her withdraw from both GPs at once, it seems that her condition is pretty serious. I wonder what’s happening.

figurefan0726

Final Flight
Seeing her withdraw from both GPs at once, it seems that her condition is pretty serious. I wonder what’s happening.

She has been posting about university on Instagram and she is 18. I think she’s taking the GP series off because of school and coming back for Korean Nationals.

Hollymolly

Medalist
Recently she posted on IG, she is training well. I just guess she wants to enjoy her normal life...She will attend Korean national Ranking competition and before that, maybe we can get some words from media conference.

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
As long as she's happy and ok, I just don't want her to prematurely quit bc of stress and such :cry:

TeeSaurus

Rinkside
Any news on her? We haven't seen her all season

A bit late for a reply, but she has competed in at least two Korean competitions last season, the last one was on March 31, where she scored 155.83 (no 3-3 combinations yet, turn-out on the landing on the solo triple jump in the short program, and maybe some underroted jumps in the free program, but all-in-all solid skates). It was also a big improvement to the previous competition she attended in February where she scored 134 points.

More recently, she skated to Big Spender at ATS 2019 and I feel like I haven’t seen her skate this expressive and energetic in a long time.

figurefan0726

Final Flight
Pretty sure Dabin is planning on coming back this season. Idk if she will get any GP’s because of her WS and SB. She could compete in Challengers to get her GP minimum scores and higher season’s best scores to get put into the alternate list.