Dabin Choi | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Dabin Choi

randomfan

Record Breaker
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZun9gBns63/?hl=ko

Dabin’s new FS dress was accidentally shipped to China instead of Finland and now she’s trying to find it. Since it’s been 3 days since she made this post (and since Finlandia is starting in just a few hours), I hope the silence means that she was able to retrieve it.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Here's a few photos I took of Da-bin at Finlandia Trophy earlier this month.

She wasn't in the kind of form we saw at World's, she seemed rather cautious to me... but lovely and charming all the same.

It's early in the season so I'm hoping she can steadily improve with each competition, keep fit, and "peak" at the right times. I guess "pacing" is important - especially given the Korean Olympic selection process :-/

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Does anyone know how she's feeling in terms of the injury? Does she have a shot at Pyongchang?

sakurano

Final Flight
it's official we're going to see her in the Olympics I'm happy for her because her mother's death was so hard she had to fight so hard this season, good luck Da bin Choi.

randomfan

Record Breaker
No one else is here? :laugh:

Dabin placed 4th overall at 4CC and was the only non-Japanese skater to be absolutely clean (plus a bogus ! call, but no URs)! I’m relieved that she has her 3-3 back, and her general consistency really helps at times like this. I hope she has a wonderful time at the Olympics!

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Yess! She broke 190! I swear if she gets a ! for a clean lutz in the Olympics I will be :bang: Her dress is gorgeous too. I wish Korea had more politicking power in this sport. :'(

sakurano

Final Flight
congratulations Dabin for this 4th place is a good progress for the Olympics in two weeks;) I liked his performance and I found the judgment unfair but what can we do.

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Is there a reason she is using her FS dress for her gala? She's like the top senior lady in Korea, at least give her a nice gala dress fitting La La Land :sarcasm:

sakurano

Final Flight
Is there a reason she is using her FS dress for her gala? She's like the top senior lady in Korea, at least give her a nice gala dress fitting La La Land :sarcasm:

Maybe it's for economic reasons after all the skating clothes are so expensive or so for practical reasons it seems to me that the gala was on Saturday maybe she has not had time to change?

In any case hair styled like that are very pretty