Dabin Choi | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Dabin Choi

paperhearts

Final Flight
I'll be adding the liks to the OP as soon as possible. :) Dabin seems to have improved, I hope this season she gets to the JGPF at least! If she does she'd be the second SKorean skater after Yuna to qualify, yes?

Jann

Spectator
I'll be adding the liks to the OP as soon as possible. :) Dabin seems to have improved, I hope this season she gets to the JGPF at least! If she does she'd be the second SKorean skater after Yuna to qualify, yes?

Yes. Hope she goes on the podium first. Korea didn't get any JG medals in Ladies Single for last two seasons.

paperhearts

Final Flight
Yes. Hope she goes on the podium first. Korea didn't get any JG medals in Ladies Single for last two seasons.

Well, yeah, that too... Oh well, it's free to dream. If Jinseo could get to JGPF I believe Dabin can too. :biggrin:

paperhearts

Final Flight
Woah! Yay for Dabin! I hope she makes it to the podium. *crosses fingers* She'll be skating last in the free skate, oh my. :drama:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Woah! Yay for Dabin! I hope she makes it to the podium. *crosses fingers* She'll be skating last in the free skate, oh my. :drama:

interesting enough is that she's also skating to Les Mis for the LP
no pressure but hope the music helps her with focus

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
kukukuku
Soyoun needs to step her game up
Dabin has already beaten her highest score from last year. SK Nationals will be very interesting to which one will they give the higher scores. :popcorn:

Warwick360

Medalist
kukukuku
Dabin has already beaten her highest score from last year. SK Nationals will be very interesting to which one will they give the higher scores. :popcorn:

I'm worried about precisely that. :no:

Soyoun has all the talent in the world, but like Zijun, she doesn't seem to have the killer/champion instinct. Easier to say, than actually do it, I know. But I just find Soyoun to be more of a Carolina type skater than, Yuna type. Crazy good when on, but unable to capitalise (at least most of the time) when the chance is there (a la Worlds 2014).

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
3rd place at Riga, what a result! Does she have a shot at reaching the final? I'd love to see her in Barcelona.

But the Austrian JGP looks pretty tough - she faces Wakaba Higuchi, Mai Mihara, Maria Sotskova again, and Seraphima Sakhanovich. Sounds like a tough field, but I thought that about Riga too...

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Pretty impressive result Korean young skater :) Amazed she managed third! Will we see another Korean in the JGPF? She has alot of areas she can still improve which makes this talent exciting to watch... i still prefer SoYoun in terms of musicality, expressions, form, gentleness and grace on ice, but she is older and had more practice. It is a like a roll of ice with her! She really need to improve her consistency. Hope this is a great season for all of them!!

Last edited:

paperhearts

Final Flight
kukukuku

It's nice to see the ladies field in SKorea growing! I'm more worried about Haejin with the rise of many younger SK skaters though... Regardless, YAY FOR THIRD! A great start to her season.