Shoma Uno | Page 697 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
12. If you could meet Shoma, what would you want to tell him?

Nothing really, or something admiring about what was happening in his carrier about that time. I am happier to contribute to the glamor aura as one of the many speechless fans & give flowers. :)

Dreamer57

Record Breaker

Nothing really, or something admiring about what was happening in his carrier about that time. I am happier to contribute to the glamor aura as one of the many speechless fans & give flowers. :)

Oh, I like this one!
I would like to tell him that he has many fans in Europe (including the B.ESP commentators) and that the beauty of his skating transcends all language barriers!

Unfortunately my Japanese is basic so I'd probably end up with just a hello + ganbatte, Shoma! :eek::

Imov

Medalist
It would be like:
Shoma you are a wonderful athlete with so much potential. You have done well and will continue to do so as long as you keep your confidence and focus intact.
There will be times you will be challenged, nothing great ever came in without a price. But believe me, you are worth more than that price. You can do it.

jerrymouse333

On the Ice
Country
Japan
Shoma fans on Twitter are sending him well-wishes for the summer training camp (and for the future as well, I assume) so if anyone here has a Twitter account and would like to participate, or just want to read the supportive messages, you can use the hashtag #goodluckshoma :)

https://twitter.com/hashtag/GoodLuckShoma?src=hash

Thank you rabidline.
I haven’t tweeted yet, but it’s a great idea.
I just checked some tweets and I almost cried.😂
All love for Shoma.:love:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you rabidline.
I haven’t tweeted yet, but it’s a great idea.
I just checked some tweets and I almost cried.��
All love for Shoma.:love:

I felt the same when I read some of the Tweets! The count was up to almost 450 when I did mine! Lots and lots of love for the Prince. I hope he does well and has a great experience.

c3zara

On the Ice
Country
Romania
And he's off. Itsuki went to the airport with him:
https://twitter.com/jumokuno0108/status/1139125909577854976

Also knowing Itsuki saw the #goodluckshoma hashtag with the messages on Twitter and let us know is very sweet. Good luck Shoma indeed!

Can’t believe he used the hashtag! ❤️ I’m glad he knows how loved he is and that we all support him no matter where he goes or who is his coach.

And is that a new perm? He wants to impress :laugh:
Hope we’ll have updates from Russia too

Translation: https://twitter.com/yawning_shoma/status/1139127230167228417?s=20

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Aww, I love that tag, so much good vibes!

And, Uno is in Russia. I am hoping for good news :)

13. What is your favorite pictures(s) of Shoma?

Well, the one I have on my desktop is a cantilever from Great Spirit. But I also adore watercolours some of the fans share on Twitter. And the snapshot of him holding up 4CC gold. :)

Lyyli

On the Ice
I hope he´s not alone. Maybe Demi-san is going too but just not in the picture. Itsuki said he is more sad now than usually when Shoma leaves.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Whenever I go to the airport and think I might cry :sad4:, I wear my sunglasses. :cool14: Sure wish the Royal Brothers were going together. Hopefully his manager and / or Demi-san (possibly mom?) are going with him. I wonder if it's legal to take a trunk full of niku along? I sure do wish him all the best in this new adventure and new chapter. #GoodLuckShoma

The royal good bye wave.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Good luck, Shoma! :cheer::cheer::cheer: Let's send him good vibes, and wish he'll have a very fruitful time there and no injuries. :ghug::ghug::ghug:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Whenever I go to the airport and think I might cry :sad4:, I wear my sunglasses. :cool14: Sure wish the Royal Brothers were going together. Hopefully his manager and / or Demi-san (possibly mom?) are going with him. I wonder if it's legal to take a trunk full of niku along? I sure do wish him all the best in this new adventure and new chapter. #GoodLuckShoma

The royal wave good-bye.

Ah, I am sure Uno will soon discover shashlyk. He will not go hungry in Russia. The opposite is usually more of a concern.

rabidline

Final Flight
Good day Sunshine!https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/04/3b/a2043ba6e3efbc8fa87088cee6665e93.jpg I look at this great photo of him and can't help but feel like I'm a proud parent sending my kid off to college! :sad4::console:

Same here, and I'm only some years older than Shoma :laugh:

There's something about Itsuki's tweet and the photos he shared yesterday that made me feel like he gave us a chance for us Shoma fans to "send him off" together for training. Last year, one day Shoma was finishing The Ice, the next day he was already in Chicago. This time is so different, I'm more excited and worried than usual, but there's nothing to do but to wait and wish Shoma good luck and all the best :ghug:

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Ah, I am sure Uno will soon discover shashlyk. He will not go hungry in Russia. The opposite is usually more of a concern.

Yeah, I'm almost as excited about any thoughts or pictures he might share about Russian food as I am about his training. :laugh: