Shoma Uno | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
well he hasn't been assigned any senior GPs, unless JSF uses their last NHK host pick on him. But it's very likely that the host pick could go to Keiji, so I think we can expect him to stay in juniors this season.

Just an update -- Shoma wasn't assigned to NHK this year and neither was Keiji; Murakami Daisuke is going.

I was hoping Shoma would go though, but I guess he's just not yet "needed" on the Senior GP since there are still loads of senior (in terms of age and of course talent) TJ men that can grab all the awards. ^^ Or this is how I'd like to think the JSF thinks. I just didn't expect it'd go to Murakami.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I was surprised they did it on the ice :eek: How hardcore of him :laugh:

ioanna

Record Breaker
So cute :laugh: You can tell he's an introverted and quiet boy just by watching his reaction after he gets all the ice poured on him.

ioanna

Record Breaker
^ I agree! Boyang Jin is incredibly overscored, imo.

Fingers crossed for Shoma to land his quads (at least one of them) in the LP so he can take the gold!

lbc2138

On the Ice
As a fan of both Boyang and Shoma, I'm not going to comment on PCS...it seems like it's always an issue so not even going to go there.

Any who, I loved Shoma's program. He has a really good edge on his lutz, something that bothers me a lot haha. And I really like the detail of costume, the best one i've seen so far in the season :)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
To bad about the fall but rotated, yay! This program imo fits him perfectly, it highlights
his control of the blade (except for the comb spin which I believe was a silly mistake, it happens) and his musicality.
I predict next season when he skates as a senior his PC's will improve. His footwork section was fabulous!