Shoma Uno | Page 336 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

biryanione

On the Ice
Shoma yawns when he's not in his own timezone. Shoma yawns when he's IN his own timezone. Shoma yawns, a story.

Also Keiji and Shoma! :luv17:

I too love these close moments!! (all the skaters, only they understand each other)

biryanione

On the Ice
Oh my he is taking after his Uncle Dai. :laugh: Now that I have a better view of the tie it looks more orange than red.
Probably one of the gifts thrown on the ice along with the Calvins, chapstick (which he does not use), cabbage head and I am still waiting for that
side of beef to be thrown. I know I am being silly. I have the Holiday spirit, a little party is going on in my office right now so
I am indulging in food and drink.

I think it’s said that he tries to wear what fans have given him in situations where he would be photographed. (of course this does not extend to lip balms!)

I am so glad you had a great time with Holiday food and drink!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Hope you had a side of beef, cabbage, and lots of drink! :dance2: :gclap: :party2:

^^^I hadn't seen those translations yet, Latremu. Thx! Uh oh, dead banana Part 2!

No beef or pizza Arriba we have a health conscious office, sushi instead of beef and pizza lol. Health went out the window with
all of the sweets and wine that was available. ;)

Latremu

Final Flight
Hope you had a side of beef, cabbage, and lots of drink! :dance2: :gclap: :party2:

^^^I hadn't seen those translations yet, Latremu. Thx! Uh oh, dead banana Part 2!

He looked like he was casting a spell in that picture- a spell to turn us all into dead bananas. :dbana:

No beef or pizza Arriba we have a health conscious office, sushi instead of beef and pizza lol. Health went out the window with
all of the sweets and wine that was available. ;)

Wine is healthy! It's good for your cholesterol. :laugh: Have more wine! Glad you enjoyed the party!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I think we can look forward to some great behind the scenes looks and fluff pieces. I'll bet you all, they'll be concentrating on Shoma full force tomorrow. :hap57:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
3 am for you. You are 14 hours behind Tokyo. 2 am for me (oh dear!). I may only watch the last 2 groups. It'll depend on if I can stay awake!

Thanks. It will be the last two groups for me as well, hopefully. I need my sleep just like Shoma.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
^ I like the new winter costume! More frost (?) and it feels more chilly!! Perfect for today Winter Solstice!!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
To be honest I liked the previous grey costume a bit more. This one reminds me too much of the one he wore during the shows in summer. I'm not sure if he will return to the previous costume, but we know from last year that he sometimes changes back to the first costume. Other than that I cannot complain much, purple is my favourite colour, and to be honest Shoma is one of those 'potato sack' skaters to me, he looks absolutely stunning in his trainers so if the performance is super, who really can say they care for the costume?

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
To be honest I liked the previous grey costume a bit more. This one reminds me too much of the one he wore during the shows in summer. I'm not sure if he will return to the previous costume, but we know from last year that he sometimes changes back to the first costume. Other than that I cannot complain much, purple is my favourite colour, and to be honest Shoma is one of those 'potato sack' skaters to me, he looks absolutely stunning in his trainers so if the performance is super, who really can say they care for the costume?

Call me a lazy fan because I didn't watch Shoma's EX programs yet, but I really love the new violet toned costume with very delicate touches on embroideries and sequins. The grey one is also nice though.

Latremu

Final Flight
Hmm, the 4T was also a problem earlier today. Well. I really do like this new costume as well.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
:sad21: Ah, while the skaters in other Nationals all crack 100 this is a bit sad. Gosh, the Olympics will be pure horror for me. I wanted 107 or more for Shoma. :(

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
At least Shoma's condition isn't bad but he just got nervous. I think if Hanyu is healed by the time for 4CC, he and Shoma will compete together against each other at there. Then the competition can be a sort of Nationals for them. Both need competition to check their condition before PyeongChang. Not only that, Boyang will be there at 4CC after his injuries had him pull off from GPF.

Latremu

Final Flight
Yes, well, the other national championships tended to inflate. The Japanese attempt to maintain a little more objectivity. And remember last season, he didn't perfect the SP until well into the second half of the season. Let's just wait and see.

emipeters

Rinkside
:sad21: Ah, while the skaters in other Nationals all crack 100 this is a bit sad. Gosh, the Olympics will be pure horror for me. I wanted 107 or more for Shoma. :(

I wouldn't worry too much, Shoma is great at taking lessons he learns from one competition to the next one. And he does have a cool head on his shoulders - I can't get over seeing him warm up for Worlds while watching Yuzuru lay down a record breaking free skate and not being at all thrown by it.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
So far not too bad. I was more afraid of the Flip honestly before because he didn't land one in the warm up, but overall it's a clean-ish skate. Besides, he changed the music again, the ending sequence is back to original.

He looks a bit nervous but I hope after today he will feel better and more relaxed in the FS. He should have no pressure in this competition.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
At least Shoma's condition isn't bad but he just got nervous. I think if Hanyu is healed by the time for 4CC, he and Shoma will compete together against each other at there. Then the competition can be a sort of Nationals for them. Both need competition to check their condition before PyeongChang. Not only that, Boyang will be there at 4CC after his injuries had him pull off from GPF.

I think I read somewhere that BOrser said Yuzuru won't go to 4CC.

Shoma doesn't have to peak here, but I can't help but wish to see him skate a great short. I think it could be possible for Shoma to skate a not so great short also at the Olympics, but the points difference shouldn't be more than 10. He needs to be in the final group at PC. And then he can end the others with a great LP.