Shoma Uno | Page 705 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

c3zara

On the Ice
Country
Romania
:laugh2: :laugh2: A couple more weeks in Russia and he’ll forget all about Japan. I’m glad he’s having fun.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes! Sho in his Russian hat -- a great hat for summer weather, I'm sure...No complicated Russian name in my mind. Yulia called him Shomachka, so that's what he is to me...Surprised it took Alina that long to be in a picture with him. Go ahead Sho, ask her if she has a Shoma key chain that someone gave her at Worlds 2018. She does like to touch him, doesn't she?!

True confession -- I stayed in a Russian apartment and found a hat similar to that in the closet. Of course, I absolutely HAD to put it on! I bet if I looked hard enough, I could even find the photo.

He looks so good and very happy! Thank you Morisi and Alina!

Adding -- Happy Birthday to Coach Yamada! Thank you for all you did to raise our Shoma! (note her jumping skills in this clip -- she's in the pink coat)
https://twitter.com/tokyo1005/status/1143838542818185216

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Thank
Shomochka and Alinochka! Is Moris trying to give him a Russian nickname?

Edited: Hahahah Moris did give Shoma a proper Russian name, choromatsu from Twitter explains:

https://twitter.com/choromatsu333/status/1143902511088197632

I thought they called them Syoma Unov all along? Most Russian pet names, male or female end on -a or -ya anyway, so Shoma as a name on its own does not sound foreign. It fits right in with Sasha and Tosha and Shura...

jerrymouse333

On the Ice
Country
Japan
Thank you neud for sharing.
I love them so much.
I’m happy Shoma has fun.:love:

Yes! Sho in his Russian hat -- a great hat for summer weather, I'm sure...No complicated Russian name in my mind. Yulia called him Shomachka, so that's what he is to me...Surprised it took Alina that long to be in a picture with him. Go ahead Sho, ask her if she has a Shoma key chain that someone gave her at Worlds 2018. She does like to touch him, doesn't she?!

Arriba, you threw it to her, right?
I really want to know the answer.
Or please see it to Shoma, Alina.
Did you give Shoma key chain to Shoma?

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you neud for sharing.
I love them so much.
I’m happy Shoma has fun.:love:

Arriba, you threw it to her, right?
I really want to know the answer.
Or please see it to Shoma, Alina.
Did you give Shoma key chain to Shoma?

Yes - I had a gift for her and put a Shoma key chain in with the gift. No key chain for Sho -- but he did get a skate/sleep/game 8 hours magnet https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/98/4e/f9984e336e982bf4d017b931f5619f15.jpg (just what he always wanted!! :laugh2:) along with his very special gift.

Alexz

Medalist
Country
United-States
I believe I need a picture of Masaru and Semyon Odintsov in my life now [emoji23]
Semyon Odintsov unfortunately is not big on animals. IIRC he stated at interview once he is afraid of cats, dogs and insects. Masaru needs to look like a video game or a kobe beef in order to have a chance to be approached by Shoma.

Zenchio63

Final Flight
Aww, Shoma looks so adorable in the Russian hat! And Alina looks so happy and radiant next to him. Wonder when she is leaving for Japan for Dreams On Ice since the show starts on Friday and Anna is already there. Too bad we haven't seen any pics with Alena, but maybe after the girls return from DOI, they will take more photos with Sho.
I am getting ready to go to sleep, so wishing Arriba a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow :hb::hap10::hap10::hap10::hap10::hap10:
:party2::party2::party2:

Have a wonderful, Shomatastic day filled with lots of joy and wonderful memories!

All the best!

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Finally, a post from the Royal Brother! Ok, does Shomachka look good there or what?! :dance2: Uh oh! Masama doesn't like the food. Sounds like he's not getting his daily dose of niku...Also the Royal Brother is getting his eyes checked!

Feimeicheng's translation: He is doing sight test for new contact lens and glasses. He said Shoma told him he works like a dog in Russia and the food is not for him like he supposed��...Hang on Shoma!

https://twitter.com/jumokuno0108/status/1144126606480252928?s=20

OniBan

Final Flight
Semyon Odintsov unfortunately is not big on animals. IIRC he stated at interview once he is afraid of cats, dogs and insects. Masaru needs to look like a video game or a kobe beef in order to have a chance to be approached by Shoma.

I know that, which is why I need a picture of it XD It'd be a super rare moment if Masaru did get to meet Shoma up close, which is why it must be captured XDDD

Also your comment of Masaru needing to look like kobe beef in order get Shoma to get close to her immediately reminded me of this :laugh: (disclaimer in advance: this is from the crackball comedy anime Excel Saga which is full of nonsensical things and must not be taken seriously nor be equated to anyone IRL): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeTwylYtG5Q

OniBan

Final Flight
Finally, a post from the Royal Brother! Ok, does Shomachka look good there or what?! :dance2: Uh oh! Masama doesn't like the food. Sounds like he's not getting his daily dose of niku...Also the Royal Brother is getting his eyes checked!

Feimeicheng's translation: He is doing sight test for new contact lens and glasses. He said Shoma told him he works like a dog in Russia and the food is not for him like he supposed��...Hang on Shoma!

https://twitter.com/jumokuno0108/status/1144126606480252928?s=20

He does look good in that photo! Take care and all the best Shoma :hap10:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Ah, that’s too bad he does not like the food, but fingers crossed all the training helps him out!

27. If Shoma switched to pairs or dance, who would you want his partner to be?

I don’t think I am qualified to make the call, but Uno skating pairs would have been pretty cool. Mainly I just secretly want to see Keiji Tanako skating pairs...