Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 62 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

Gotlev

Driving the Zamboni home
On the Ice
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED????

Can anyone with knowledge please share, I'm flabbergasted. A FALL on their choreo slide??? :mad:

bramweld

Record Breaker
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED????

Can anyone with knowledge please share, I'm flabbergasted. A FALL on their choreo slide??? :mad:

Vika lost balance the blade and leg that should have remained on the ice came off the ice and she maintained her balance on her knee. But overall a number of the elements were untidy. The issue I believe is that too much of the FD is too similar to the work of others which were done better. They just need to step out in their own face, the way they did with the Tango RD last season.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
The issue I believe is that too much of the FD is too similar to the work of others which were done better. They just need to step out in their own face, the way they did with the Tango RD last season.
that I totally agree with. RD is pretty good tho imo (ofc if they dont make stupis mistakes & ruin it :palmf:)

I call BS on that 'fall'. PC got some 3s even for Gaby's mistake :laugh:
anyway Nik made a mistake in the RD so he gave an opportunity to mark them low so we have what we have. + The tech panel did everything in their power to prepare us for a Montreal teams top 3 finish in the WC. But their FD is so boring I totally can see why it can get low marks even with all good skills that they have. It doesnt make them shine or stand out. They should get some choreo from outside for sure. But with Zhulin's ego I doubt it. :eek:hwell:
They should look at Sara who has good taste & can give them good advice.

I at leats hope they skate clean from now on & maybe take out that sliding. At least they still have a chance at a Euros medal.

bramweld

Record Breaker
that I totally agree with. RD is pretty good tho imo (ofc if they dont make stupis mistakes & ruin it :palmf:)

I call BS on that 'fall'. PC got some 3s even for Gaby's mistake :laugh:
anyway Nik made a mistake in the RD so he gave an opportunity to mark them low so we have what we have. + The tech panel did everything in their power to prepare us for a Montreal teams top 3 finish in the WC. But their FD is so boring I totally can see why it can get low marks even with all good skills that they have. It doesnt make them shine or stand out. They should get some choreo from outside for sure. But with Zhulin's ego I doubt it. :eek:hwell:
They should look at Sara who has good taste & can give them good advice.

I at leats hope they skate clean from now on & maybe take out that sliding. At least they still have a chance at a Euros medal.

Many good points here especially about Zhulin. However, one can only hope that they can draw the right conclusions about their future.

Lovechihuahua

Match Penalty
I'm so happy for Vika and Nikita!!!! 88.73 is a great score they should've recieved long time ago.
I don't care about what others say, but for me they really delivered the best performance tonight(now it's midnight in East Aisa:laugh:), the judges won't let them win the title we all know that, but fingers crossed for a new personal best score for the Free, PLEASE:pray:

klena

On the Ice
I'm so happy for Vika and Nikita!!!! 88.73 is a great score they should've recieved long time ago.
I don't care about what others say, but for me they really delivered the best performance tonight(now it's midnight in East Aisa:laugh:), the judges won't let them win the title we all know that, but fingers crossed for a new personal best score for the Free, PLEASE:pray:
Agree, Vika and Nikita were the best in RD today! Great skate deserving 1st place!

Miriam090

Rinkside
I'm so thrilled with their performance today! The skate I've been waiting for all season!! I so hope they can replicate this for the free. (Also I agree they certainly should have been in 1st!)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh **** :eek: :eek: :eek:

Congrats to the guys! I'm sure no one predicted this after GPF.

By the way, saw their RD live and it was great! Didn't go to the FD and now I'm kicking myself.

Congrats again, this is huge :yahoo: