Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Well, i got a real treat for you. Translation of this interview http://prosport-online.ru/article-3765-nikita-kacalapov where Nikita talks about his decision to move to Detroit, his new life there, about the last season and the future. Young athlete, move to another country, young girl who can't speak English by his side, old Chrysler... Romantic!

Read it here:
http://pastebin.com/ubzzKzbE
or here:
http://vk.com/wall261459062_102

I know it's a 'Fanfest' thread, but I still don't like that he's always complaining about how judges mark 'his' pefrormances on the ice. I mean his words about their Nationals 4th place. Of course they were only 4th because it was punishment to 'him', and not because top 3 teams were just better :rolleye:

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to see their new dances. And I wish them best luck in next season, they will really need it against B/S, I/Z and probably Y/M, S/B and M/K.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Even if he feels that way, it is not a good plan to say so in the press. Nothing good comes of saying it.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
great news

I was pretty sad not to see them @ test skates
Im still looking forward 2 them!

Basil

On the Ice
Soooo... I just found out that Nick can only train in partial strength, they are working on FD and preparing for Skate America. Weird. I don't know if this is a new injury or the echoes of the old one.

adelia

Record Breaker
Soooo... I just found out that Nick can only train in partial strength, they are working on FD and preparing for Skate America. Weird. I don't know if this is a new injury or the echoes of the old one.
The stress fracture he had early in the year did not fully heal.

LisaM

Medalist

Let's hope he can let it rest enough that it can be fully healed by Skate America. Stress fractures are nasty and if he keeps pushing it (even if the doctors say it's ok) and it won't heal it certainly won't be beneficial to their programs :\

adelia

Record Breaker
Let's hope he can let it rest enough that it can be fully healed by Skate America. Stress fractures are nasty and if he keeps pushing it (even if the doctors say it's ok) and it won't heal it certainly won't be beneficial to their programs :\
:thumbsup: Patience is the key I think, for Nikita. Last season he rushed too many things and it didn't turn out well.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
As you Victoria's & Nikita's fans know, GS Forum Staff took over ownership of their fan fest because the owner of the OP was banned.

We have recently obtained an app that lets us reassign ownship of OPs without having to make everyone update their bookmarks!

Would any of you fans like to own their OP?

If so, PM me

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
I hope RusFed gives them another Senior B though. I'm actually looking forward to see their Swan Lake FD.
Their SD is Swan Lake, not FD, so they may not even be playing the characters from the ballet, just using the music. Their FD is to Io Ci Saro by Andrea Bocelli and Lang Lang.

Kittosuni

Medalist
This dance really suited for them especially Victoria! And Zueva is right they are fast and beautiful couple! And that PCs is very telling how much the judges like them. COR is going to be very interesting!