Daniel Samohin | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Daniel Samohin

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Javi is a tough act to folllow but he did a very respectable job! I always know Daniel won't be boring, falls or no falls. ;) Not going to wish for a miracle, but I just hope he does the best he can tomorrow. Top 5 will make me happy.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
haha ofc u can:laugh: really he's such a sunny person u can ship him with anyone:biggrin:

great interview

sneakers

Match Penalty
that's quite a background, a russian-jew, immigrating to Israel training in USA. ;)

and he's kind of easy on the eyes among the new skaters along with Pitkeev, Samarin
a contrary to cute skaters like Hanyu, Aliev

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I really like him :) I keep my fingers crossed for great performances in Debrecen & Boston :)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
New interview from Hungary, where Daniel has already arrived for Junior Worlds (he skated in the Golden Ice of Israel Show a few days ago with Plushenko, etc. and then went directly to Debrecin). His birthday is tomorrow and it seems the JW organizers presented him with a cake. :)

http://www.haon.hu/megerkezett-az-elso-fecske-avagy-vilagbajnoki-ermet-a-18-szulinapra/3023706

18 years old already! Happy birthday, Daniel :hb: Of course I'm rooting for him to be on the podium with his friend Dima!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Happy Bday bb!:yahoo::points::hb:

good luck to him today & in the LP!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Happy birthday & good luck! Hope he will get himself a best present today :hap10:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
he did mistakes.. :( After practice I was sure he will be the World champion...

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Yes, I know.. but Aliev also has quads, and he seemed very confidence...Samarin also.. and they have almost 9 points advantage

You never know which one will be clean...I believe Daniel can pull himself up and some of the other quadless guys will surely drop a bit in the ranking. But anything can happen with junior men. :drama: