2015 TEB Tickets Info Sought | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 TEB Tickets Info Sought

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
That's weird, I can't imagine it selling out.

Unless they just gave all remaining Friday tickets to the local schools.
Or they decided to block off the upper seating areas or something.

Last edited:

solene1

Rinkside
French people told me that it is working on the French federation website.

But it is in French :)

https://ffsg.org/evenement/trophe-eric-bompard-2015/

Go to the bottom of the page, to "Billetterie", then add your tickets (Trophée Eric BOMPARD - Vend 13/11 - Tarif unique), then "ajouter au panier" then "procéder à la commande".

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
French people told me that it is working on the French federation website.

But it is in French :)

https://ffsg.org/evenement/trophe-eric-bompard-2015/

Go to the bottom of the page, to "Billetterie", then add your tickets (Trophée Eric BOMPARD - Vend 13/11 - Tarif unique), then "ajouter au panier" then "procéder à la commande".
Do I understand corrrectly? If you buy from the FFSG site, they will mail your tickets to you?

Last edited:

rkel2894

Spectator
So I have managed to navigate this website to buy tickets for the friday and it implies they will post them. Now considering cancelling my other tickets and buying the rest through ffsg! Wish i had discovered this earlier!

abfab

Rinkside
i used to go every year to TEb only the friday (less expensive..) and i always bought tickets just before the competition at the ticket's desk.the ice rink is not empty . i did it last year at Bordeaux and every years in Paris.
fabien from France

abfab

Rinkside
no reserved placing for this competition , may arrive before to have a good place in you section .
i'm french and speak english if you nedde translation :)

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
So I have managed to navigate this website to buy tickets for the friday and it implies they will post them. Now considering cancelling my other tickets and buying the rest through ffsg! Wish i had discovered this earlier!
Yes, I wish I'd known too. Well, for the Friday at least... seems you can't buy the reserved-seating "gold" tickets on the FFSG site? Only the free-placement Friday/Cat1/Cat2 seats?

Last edited:

abfab

Rinkside
ther is no reserved-seating for this competition , it's all free-placement .
i tried to find on the FFSG website but nothing.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
ther is no reserved-seating for this competition , it's all free-placement .
i tried to find on the FFSG website but nothing.
"Gold" seats are reserved.
But we can only buy Gold seats from francebillet.com
(we can't buy the Gold seats from the FFSG site)

abfab

Rinkside
i looked on france billets= strange that you can choose you place on this website but not on the FFSG website !!!!
buy on france billet to choose the seat you want so .
have a good competition , won't be this year= going to see Madonna to Prague the 7th november :)

fabien

Richie

Rinkside
almost ready for TEB. I have one ticket left so if anyone is interested PM me.
it's a category 2 ticket meaning Friday free seating no matter where in the venue and on Saturday/Sunday free seating in the upper blocks.

cvg16

Rinkside
Hi guys, I do not know where to start my inquiries so Im hoping someone here can help me.

Would anyone know if it is possible to get a refund for the cancelled event? If yes, how do I go about it?

Thank you in advance!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Hi guys, I do not know where to start my inquiries so Im hoping someone here can help me.

Would anyone know if it is possible to get a refund for the cancelled event? If yes, how do I go about it?

Thank you in advance!

The arena website has a page with information about getting refunds for TEB.

The general idea is that if you bought your tickets at the arena box office, you should ask for a refund via FFSG (the page gives the necessary address for FFSG).

If you bought your tickets from a ticket vendor, you should ask for a refund via the ticket vendor.

solene1

Rinkside
France Billet told me to send my tickets to this address to get a refund :

Réseau France Billet / FNAC
Service VAD
France Billet - le Flavia - ZAC du port d'Ivry
9 rue des Bateaux Lavoirs-94768 Ivry-sur-Seine Cedex
France

Belu

Rinkside
Thank you for the info, solene1.

I tried to send them an email via their form at their website but it doesn't work and I received and email saying "undeliverable". How could you contact with them? Thank you in advance.