Congrats to Anna Cappellini and Ondřej Hotárek! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Congrats to Anna Cappellini and Ondřej Hotárek!

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
So the most prettiest ice dancer is now the most prettiest bride. oi!

kinoriH

Final Flight
So the most prettiest ice dancer is now the most prettiest bride. oi!

Agree! the real competition is between her and Tanith. though I like Anna's beauty a bit more. She's got that italian smile who can light up everything.

kinoriH

Final Flight
I feel like after V/T wedding we should hold acompetition of "best dress", "best location", "most good looking groom" etc.

No category of "most beautiful bride" because I truly believe that every bride is the most beautiful woman in the world when it's her wedding day. :yes:

Weathergal

Medalist
I feel like after V/T wedding we should hold acompetition of "best dress", "best location", "most good looking groom" etc.

No category of "most beautiful bride" because I truly believe that every bride is the most beautiful woman in the world when it's her wedding day. :yes:

That is very sweet, and I say very true! : ) I honestly think all four brides looked beautiful and just glowed with happiness--as did their grooms!

I can't recall--do you know when V and T are supposed to get married (assuming they've set a date)?

kinoriH

Final Flight
That is very sweet, and I say very true! : ) I honestly think all four brides looked beautiful and just glowed with happiness--as did their grooms!

I can't recall--do you know when V and T are supposed to get married (assuming they've set a date)?

V/T said that they're getting married this summer and some russian newspaper hinted it's probably in July.
According to their instagrams they're still preparing but it looks like it' gonna happen soon.

Weathergal

Medalist
V/T said that they're getting married this summer and some russian newspaper hinted it's probably in July.
According to their instagrams they're still preparing but it looks like it' gonna happen soon.
That's right. I had forgotten they mentioned getting married this summer. Thanks for the info!