Liam Firus | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Liam Firus

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
this was liam's best skate in a few years! so happy!!!!!

Definitely! :) I'm so pleased for him. He has always had great skating skills, and now he has the jumps to back them up. Both programs suit him really well too. I hope that he will have a very successful season!

slider11

Medalist
Wow! I am newly ordained Liam Firus fan! I saw him at the Salt Lake City event and am blown away by his artistry! That "LaLa Land" LP is fabulous! He seems to regaining his jumps and his movement on ice is mesmerizing! I see him as a strong contender for the Canadian Olympic team. I hope Canada considers him for some GPs.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Wow! I am newly ordained Liam Firus fan! I saw him at the Salt Lake City event and am blown away by his artistry! That "LaLa Land" LP is fabulous! He seems to regaining his jumps and his movement on ice is mesmerizing! I see him as a strong contender for the Canadian Olympic team. I hope Canada considers him for some GPs.

well.. GPs are not something Canada can give him... but other countries as Skate Canada gives GPs to members of the National team and Liam didn't make it this year..

HOWEVER, Liam SHOULD be given another Challenger Series.... i hope Skate Canada does that for him as he deserves another outing to get adequate mileage with his programs.

xox

On the Ice
Congratulations to Liam and his brother Shane Cool to see them representing Canada at the same event!

xox

On the Ice
Liam will be in Poland this week. competing at Warsaw cup. Looking forward to seeing his La La Land again!!!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The CBC chacked all the Canadian men singles skaters from its Skate America broadcast, but Radio-Canada Sports (the French version of CBC Sports) was kinder to them. Here's a 720p video of Liam's LP (his short program wasn't aired): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6aon1b

xox

On the Ice
kudos to Liam 6th place in the free skate at skate america less than 24 hours after arriving back in Canada he was at another comp!

xox

On the Ice
I will miss you Liam firus. You brought an elegance and class to the ice. and some pretty sweet jumps.