Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 264 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Mae Berenice Meite posted these wonderful words about Liza:

🥰

Worlds is just one week away now, I'm both excited and seriously nervous! I hope everything works out for the competitors!
Mae has just stepped up the pace in my view. I agree with her, but for a competitor to utter such constructive, positive words... Kudos for both of them (and aren't we all secretly wishing for Liza to really be the Empress?)

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Liza said she is fully recovered from covid physically, but that her sense of taste and smell was affected and even now some of them feel a little different according to her.

But she wasn’t hospitalized but ran a 37 degree fever.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just letting you know that my copy of Liza's issue of Maxim arrived this morning, just in time for Worlds. And I got a couple of surprises.

Firstly, the magazine is a lot smaller in size than I was expecting. I assumed it would be the normal 8.5 x 11 inches magazine size. But, it was only just over 5.5 by 8.5 inches. It was also a LOT thinner than I expected. To the extent that I was wondering why anybody would bother paying for a magazine that had so little content in it! :drama:

The more important surprise, though, is that there is a really nice picture of Liza dressed as an ice cream maid in the magazine that I hadn't seen online.

Well, maybe "dressed" isn't the right word. She was wearing a white maid's hat with a black bra and knickers set.

:love:

CaroLiza_fan

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think Liza is the dark horse for this competition. I really do believe that.
Would you put anything past her at this point?

That she is even here is against all odds. Look what she looked like at Nationals.

And she is the only past champion here. She knows what it takes to win this. She won’t be overwhelmed that’s for sure.

She is playing with house money. Bet it all in roulette on number 28. Haha

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Channel One produced a documentary on Liza’s return to worlds. It titled “Elizaveta Tuktamysheva and her way to the 2021 World Cup”

Show description:
“Elizaveta Tuktamysheva became a world champion in 2015. After that, five world championships passed without her - and here she is coming back. Lisa will perform at the World Cup in Stockholm, and Channel One shows her way to the main tournament of the season. From the pre-season training camp in Kislovodsk to the final of the Cup of Russia - with comments from the figure skater herself.”

Looks damn interesting!

Edit: it’s past midnight here and I ended watching the whole thing. Even though I understood none of the dialogue, it was still an amazing program. Great job channel 1.

Last edited: